Come on "out" and say hello!

Hi.

Bestfriend...Gay.
Closest family member...Gay.
Closest work mate....Gay.

Can you see a pattern here !!??

I would like to think i was a CSP but how do you judge.If its by being kind and respectfull to every one and lovin people cos they are loveable then i just mite be there.

I have a great husband and a wonderful son (7).....who by the way my bestmate says is so cool and handsome we must " get on his bus" as he puts it !!!!

Well ive always just been a lurker but maybe i will post now cos you all seem very understanding of my kind.LOL

Take care Vicks x

P.S thats my son in the photo below......being so cool and handsome !!

Hi everyone...I'm so glad to meet you, gay and straight lurkers alike!

#1DizGal: Congratulations! That's wonderful. DD and I stood in the rain at a rally here in Oregon for gay partnerships...we won!

scotlass: You're husband is exactly right....buy me a ticket for that bus too!

inkkognito: I've read several of your posts and I'm really glad your here.

disneyma, cdn ears, LoveMyLAP-BAND and IloveDMB...:grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi everyone! De-lurking to say hello! I'm a single mom of a great 5 yr old and. My sexuality has been evolving over the last few years and I guess if i had to post a sticky on my forehead it would read 'bi' but my thinking is that i'm still in process and that sticky might change in time to 'gay'.
I love checking out the threads here, you are all so nice and non-judgemental, very refreshing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter