Come on "out" and say hello!

I am new but am already finding wee little niches where I feel welcome, here (rocks), Canadian board (also rocks) and Games. I will not dip my toes in those freezy cold CB waters very often.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I am new but am already finding wee little niches where I feel welcome, here (rocks), Canadian board (also rocks) and Games. I will not dip my toes in those freezy cold CB waters very often.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...never the CB waters :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the CB!! Where else can you have intelligent debates about politics right next door to people angry because their "gifted" child scored a 72 on their IQ test??

I love the CB!! Where else can you have intelligent debates about politics right next door to people angry because their "gifted" child scored a 72 on their IQ test??

You're a braver man than I (Gunga Din)!

some of the peeps are nice but some are just brutal and ready to rip your head off if you don't agree with their (narrow little pointy headed) view :rolleyes:

other than that am loving the DIS :goodvibes

I love it too! I get so many laughs!
Tell me there's not going to be a surprise quiz!!:lmao: :lmao:
No. no surprise quiz. But I was quite serious about who is buying the next round!! :laughing: i am heading out to my local pub...so if any one wants to join :thumbsup2 (of course that is after my girlfriend gets out of the bathtub, it may take hours. She was the one sruck shoveling the snow today.:rolleyes1 )

Hello! Looks like I'm a little late on this thread. I'm the first half of our designation and the Disney lover/vacation planner. My partner lets me book everything (so I get what I want), and he just goes along. Our last Disney trip was about 18 months after we met; our first vacation together. We celebrate our 17th anniversary in April :hug: . Things that were installed at Disney World since our last visit, have already been refurbished! We're booked at the Beach Club the week before Thanksgiving this year. :cool1:

Back in High School, my French teacher was southern. She'd walk into the classroom and say, "Bonjour, Y'all!"

After years of studying French in Canada, I found myself in a French class in the US. I was so confused when I heard the following translation:

Je - I
tu - you
vous - y'all

So, I'm gathering from this conversation, that it must have meant the prof was southern?

After years of studying French in Canada, I found myself in a French class in the US. I was so confused when I heard the following translation:

Je - I
tu - you
vous - y'all

So, I'm gathering from this conversation, that it must have meant the prof was southern?
lol, yup :)

Hello! Looks like I'm a little late on this thread. I'm the first half of our designation and the Disney lover/vacation planner. My partner lets me book everything (so I get what I want), and he just goes along. Our last Disney trip was about 18 months after we met; our first vacation together. We celebrate our 17th anniversary in April :hug: . Things that were installed at Disney World since our last visit, have already been refurbished! We're booked at the Beach Club the week before Thanksgiving this year. :cool1:

Welcome...:cheer2: like they say: better late than never:thumbsup2

some of the peeps are nice but some are just brutal and ready to rip your head off if you don't agree with their (narrow little pointy headed) view :rolleyes:

Haha, that's one of the main reasons I became a lurker. Was worried every time I posted something that it would be twisted into something totally different and ridiculous.

Now I lurk over here. (not in a creepy way, of course!)

Hello!

I am a lurker and coming to say "hi" :flower3:

I am straight (hopefully a CSP), married 16 years with 3 little ones pirate: pirate: princess: . I love hanging out here because ya'll are so nice.

Hi there, OK if I visit here occasionally (or if you want to call it "lurk") for fun and info.

Great group of people from what I have seen!!!

Hi there, OK if I visit here occasionally (or if you want to call it "lurk") for fun and info.

Great group of people from what I have seen!!!

Yup, it's a fun crowd!

Reminds me of a shirt I saw once... "Instant party, just add alcohol!" :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1

We don't post too often!! But wanted to say hello to everyone!

Love this section of the Dis... Great to meet so many friendly people!

:) ED and BRYAN

Hey all,

I've posted a couple of times before, but usually I just lurk. I am straight but definitely not narrow. I have have two very close relatives who are gay, and I work with many gay and lesbian clients in my counseling practice. Thus I like to pop over here when a topic catches my eye or when I want to spout off about something ridiculous like Amendment Two.

I live near the parks so I am there a lot and also work in as many Disney cruises as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter