Come on "out" and say hello!

rosiep

<font color=deeppink>I don't drink, I try to conve
It's been so nice meeting so many people who "lurked" for a long time but have finally said "hello". I have a feeling, though, that for everyone who has stepped forward to say hi, there are many more people still uncertain. I just wanted to acknowledge you too.

Don't be afraid...to all our silent friends out there....we would love to meet you. Isn't today the day you come out and introduce yourself???:grouphug: :grouphug:

Nice to meet you Rosie and everyone. :wave:

I've been around these parts for a little while. :thumbsup2

Do we have to say "Hello" What about, "Whatzzzz Up?!" ;)

& yes that applies to all you CSP (Cool Straight People) who are lurking too. :)

P.S. - Just saying "Hello" (or whatever more or less passes), makes ya COOL w/ us!

Rosie, thanks for the invite to stop by and say hello. :wave2:
“Coming out” wouldn’t apply to me, but I do lurk occasionally when I see a thread on the main board that catches my attention. I’ve always admired the sense of community and respect for fellow posters on this board – traits that are lacking sometimes on the CB.
Nice meeting you. Hope it’s ok to visit de-lurked in the future.

“Coming out” wouldn’t apply to me, but I do lurk occasionally when I see a thread on the main board that catches my attention. I’ve always admired the sense of community and respect for fellow posters on this board – traits that are lacking sometimes on the CB.

Hello and Welcome! For the record I am a "bent" woman (I never say straight)-married for 24 yrs! I have two daughters..my eldest id's as gay. I'm crazy in love with my immediate family..and I love this new found family too!

The CB is wonderful!! It's like watching the animal attacks on DIscovery Channel!

Yes! C'mon in and join us. We love to have new folks around. De-lurk, un-lurk, reverse-lurk, dis-lurk! LOL. Whatever it takes for you to drop by and say hi! :cool1:

Okay, okay...de-lurking! :)

I love to spend time on this board, but my quiet nature apparently transfers to here too...I'm much more likely to read than to post.

Okay, I'm off to huddle under my blanket again- it's currently 6 degrees here in CT. (How many days until I'm at Disney and enjoying nice warm weather? Too many!!)

They say that there really are no strangers, just friends that haven't met yet. And since this is the the GLBT board we need to welcome our new “old” friends in a fabulous way ... and no one does it better than Liza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F-qijpWrcM

(Of course, Mike IS the Youtube master and I'm sure he'll one up me shortly!;) )

Hi, my name is Traci, and I'm a lurker.

I'm a straighty, but my brother is gay. He is my absolute best friend in the world. We've always been the closest out of the siblings. I couldn't love him anymore than I do. Having a gay brother does have many benefits. We love going out in West Hollywood together. Hearing how "fabulous" you are never gets old ;) .

One of my friends once told me that I'm a gay man magnet. I just think that they are comfortable around me and want to be friends with someone they can be themselves around.

I also have a GBF (gay best friend). I met him last year at school and when he told me he had a secret to tell me, I already knew what it was (good gaydar). I've introduced my brother and him but unfortunately they didn't hit it off.

Ummm, I think that's about it. Nice to meet you all!

We don't post enough to be regulars - but not sure we lurk much either....but what the heck...

:yay: Hi!! :yay:

Hey Traci, where in SoFlo are you? I grew up in North Lauderdale. :yay:

I'm so happy to be meeting everyone. I hope to see another post now and again from ya'll...:cutie:

(I never say "ya'll" in real life...I've no idea why I do it online??)

Okay, okay...de-lurking! :)

I love to spend time on this board, but my quiet nature apparently transfers to here too...I'm much more likely to read than to post.

Okay, I'm off to huddle under my blanket again- it's currently 6 degrees here in CT. (How many days until I'm at Disney and enjoying nice warm weather? Too many!!)

I ventured out to the book store yesterday and had on so many layers I looked like a walking clothesline. :rotfl:

It's a little warmer today. :goodvibes

Lurking.gif

Ahhhhh that's better! Fresh air and open spaces.:goodvibes

I came on here once when I saw a thread that P'd me off. It was posted on the Theme Parks board at first, (someone getting all riled up about gay days:rolleyes:). I had to come on in and say my piece.
cussing.gif

Normally I stay out of the jungle (CB boards ) but when the topic of gay marriage comes up, mama forms a line and passes out free spankings to the ignorant.
spank.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter