CLOSED: Thank you! 361 Banked Points available for rent. $12.50pp. Good until January 30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does waitlist mean no other days together? Or can I do 1 nite separate each to total my whole stay?

Yes a possibility. We can string the 3 nights together. Then we would need to book all of the other nights separate. That would be a lot of moving. Or, we could book the 3 nights and wait list all of the others. I just PM'd you my info if you want to call me. We could go over this over the phone.

Brian & Melissa

Yes a possibility. We can string the 3 nights together. Then we would need to book all of the other nights separate. That would be a lot of moving. Or, we could book the 3 nights and wait list all of the others. I just PM'd you my info if you want to call me. We could go over this over the phone.

Brian & Melissa
THanks!

My points expire the end of January 2019. Sorry I wouldn't be able to help you at this time.

Brian & Melissa

Is there anything available for the week of Nov 16-23 for a 1 br or studio for 4 people? We are flexible with number of nights and days within that time frame-preferably 3 nights.

Is there anything available for the week of Nov 16-23 for a 1 br or studio for 4 people? We are flexible with number of nights and days within that time frame-preferably 3 nights.
The best I could get then would be 2 nights then everything else would need to be pieced together.

Brian & Melissa

Looking for something January 18th that can sleep 5. Not picky about where we stay.

Lots of choices available.
Saratoga
Old Key West
Copper Creek
Animal Kingdom
Grand Floridian
Boulder Ridge

I'll PM you my Phone number and we can do this today if you want.

Brian & Melissa

Looking for something January 18th that can sleep 5. Not picky about where we stay.

Lots of choices available.
Saratoga 27 points $337.50
Old Key West 26 points $325.00
Copper Creek 102 points $1275.00
Animal Kingdom 26 points $325.00
Grand Floridian 66 points $825.00
Boulder Ridge 32 points $400.00

I'll PM you my Phone number and we can do this today if you want.

Brian & Melissa

I am interested in a studio for any hotel for any of the nights between November 16-24, or October 23-24, or

I am interested in a studio for any hotel for any of the nights between November 16-24, or October 23-24, or

Saratoga is available both nights in October-Just let me know on these.

Nothing is available the 16th to the 24th.

Brian & Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter