CLOSED: Thank you! 361 Banked Points available for rent. $12.50pp. Good until January 30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi:
I have 361 banked points available for rent at $12.50 per point. These are good until January 30, 2019. Any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

Brian & Melissa
Hi! I’m looking for anything sept 7-10! Or possibly just a one night on the 7th. Poly is my number one choice even if for the one night but open to any availability!

Hi! I’m looking for anything sept 7-10! Or possibly just a one night on the 7th. Poly is my number one choice even if for the one night but open to any availability!

Hi:
Saratoga is available for the full time in a 2 or 3 bedroom
Old Key West is available for the full time in a 2 bedroom
Animal Kingdom on the 7th in a 1 bedroom

This is current availability. PM me or let me know and I can take care of this ressie for you.

Thank you.

Brian & Melissa

Hi:
Saratoga is available for the full time in a 2 or 3 bedroom
Old Key West is available for the full time in a 2 bedroom
Animal Kingdom on the 7th in a 1 bedroom

This is current availability. PM me or let me know and I can take care of this ressie for you.

Thank you.

Brian & Melissa

Hi:

Saratoga is available for the full time in a 1 bedroom--88 points for the full stay $1100.00
2 bedroom--98 points for the full stay $1225.00
3 bedroom--208 points full stay------ $2600.00
Old Key West is available for the full time in a 2 bedroom-101 points full stay-- $1262.50
Animal Kingdom on the 7th in a 1 bedroom -------------- 32 points on the 7th - $400.00

Hi:

Saratoga is available for the full time in a 1 bedroom--88 points for the full stay $1100.00
2 bedroom--98 points for the full stay $1225.00
3 bedroom--208 points full stay------ $2600.00
Old Key West is available for the full time in a 2 bedroom-101 points full stay-- $1262.50
Animal Kingdom on the 7th in a 1 bedroom -------------- 32 points on the 7th - $400.00

Are there any two bedrooms available for Dec 10-13th? Three nights. Thank you.

Are there any two bedrooms available for Dec 10-13th? Three nights. Thank you.

Hi:
I can book your first night at one resort then your last 2 nights at another resort. That's all that's available right now.

Brian & Melissa

Hi:
I can book your first night at one resort then your last 2 nights at another resort. That's all that's available right now.

Brian & Melissa
Shoot. That's alot of work. Can one rent points to stay at one of the regular hotels or does it have to be DVC? A family suite or cabin may work for us as well. Thank you.

Shoot. That's alot of work. Can one rent points to stay at one of the regular hotels or does it have to be DVC? A family suite or cabin may work for us as well. Thank you.
Hi:
I can get a 3 bedroom Grand Villa at Saratoga Springs for the entire stay. It would be 192 points. Let me know.

Brian & Melissa

Hi, any deluxe rooms available for nov 17-23, 2018? I’m open for any room type and can wiggle a day before and after if available. 4 adults, 1 child

Hi, any deluxe rooms available for nov 17-23, 2018? I’m open for any room type and can wiggle a day before and after if available. 4 adults, 1 child
Those days will be very hard to put together. The only 3 days that are together are 19, 20 & 21. Everything else is wait-list only.

Brian & Melissa

Hi:
I can get a 3 bedroom Grand Villa at Saratoga Springs for the entire stay. It would be 192 points. Let me know.

Brian & Melissa[/QUO

Definitely not in this year's budget. Thank you anyway!

Those days will be very hard to put together. The only 3 days that are together are 19, 20 & 21. Everything else is wait-list only.

Brian & Melissa

Does waitlist mean no other days together? Or can I do 1 nite separate each to total my whole stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter