CLOSED: Thank you! 361 Banked Points available for rent. $12.50pp. Good until January 30, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian & Melissa

Earning My Ears
Hi:
I have 361 banked points available for rent at $12.50 per point. These are good until January 30, 2019. Any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

Brian & Melissa

Interested in a one night stay in Nov. Nov. 14th - Nov. 15th. Needing Beach Club or Yacht Club or possibly Boardwalk. I have never done this so I am not sure how this works. How much would it cost me? Very interested!!!!

All that is available right now for immediate booking is Saratoga Springs. What we could do is make a reservation there so you have a room and then wait list either Beach Club or Boardwalk. If Beach Club or Boardwalk becomes available then we would cancel Saratoga. Let me know if you would like to proceed further by PMing me. I can work right away with you if you like. Thank you. I could explain everything to you then.
Brian & Melissa

I’m looking for Dec 24-26,2018 2 Bedroom Villa anywhere but Animal Kingdom, Old Key West, or Saratoga. Let me know if anything is available. Thanks!
Hi:
The Grand Floridian is available for these dates. Just let me know. You can PM me if you like. Thank you.
Brian & Melissa

How is it looking for 1/12-1/20 for any of the Epcot area resorts (Beach Club, Yacht Club, or Boardwalk)?

How is it looking for 1/12-1/20 for any of the Epcot area resorts (Beach Club, Yacht Club, or Boardwalk)?

All that I can get at this time is the 12th thru the 17th in a 1 bedroom villa garden/pool view. We can waitlist the last 2 nights or get a different room at a different property. Let me know what you want to do. Thank you.

Brian & Melissa

Hi:
I have 361 banked points available for rent at $12.50 per point. These are good until January 30, 2019. Any questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

Brian & Melissa

Hi,

We are looking to book a night at Saratoga Springs following our upcoming cruise. We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs. Any chance you would have enough points for that? We are looking to stay September 9th, checking out on the 10th. I would appreciate any help you can provide. We are pretty new to renting points. Thank you!

Hi,

We are looking to book a night at Saratoga Springs following our upcoming cruise. We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs. Any chance you would have enough points for that? We are looking to stay September 9th, checking out on the 10th. I would appreciate any help you can provide. We are pretty new to renting points. Thank you!

Hi:
Yes that is currently available. I can book that for you. A 2 bedroom is 30 points. That would be $375.00. Let me know what you would like to do. You can PM me if you like and I can set you up today. Thank you.

Brian & Melissa

I am looking at 2-nights for December 7-9, 2018 in WDW. I'm not sure what is available. Studio or 1 bedroom? My preference would be a Poly studio but know that's highly unlikely. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter