Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

i had an alert for *********** set for garden grill for nov 28th At 5:45 I got a dozen alerts! i grabbed one without looking further, when i looked closer it had 2 times on it which i thought weird, and saw it was for the candlelight service.
looked in reservations about 6 am and saw there were reservations for both regular & candlelight at same times. it looked like you could pick either reservation.
looks like they held a bunch for this which is why i couldn't get the ressie before, and because there were reservations for these restaurants before already in place thats probably why they didnt have that many available.
anyway will probably cancel this one in future.

I’m not able to get 12/5 or 12/10 to pop up with anything at any restaurant with any method. I can’t believe it’s all sold out at every restaurant already?

I'm with you. Tried to get the 10th. Nothing is available all day long. I realize that people are using these pay-for-app services to get their reservations (then turning around and complaining about paying for Genie+), but I think there would be something available the day of release, right? Or maybe not.

Either way, this may have saved me from spending an extra $315 for my family to see it. Yes, it's amazing. But I can see something as spectacular, sans special guest, back home. Plus it gives me extra time in a park I have seen in 9 years.

I've always attended the Candlelight Processional using a dinner package, BUT one way to look at this is since there weren't many restaurants that participated . . . and those places might even be at lower capacity due to labor shortage - the standby line might have a much better chance of getting a seat.

I wonder how much earlier we’ll have to line up, though. Fewer people with dining packages means more standby seating available but also more people depending on the standby line. Now we’ll have to decide if we want to burn half an EPCOT day standing in line for his. 😭

The way that things are going at WDW these days, I fully expect to see some version of “lightening lane” introduced for the Candlelight Processional. Less restaurant availability.. large standby crowds… It could happen🤷🏻‍♀️

The way that things are going at WDW these days, I fully expect to see some version of “lightening lane” introduced for the Candlelight Processional. Less restaurant availability.. large standby crowds… It could happen🤷🏻‍♀️
I kind of think the uncharge for the dining packages is the equivalent of the LL! The packages on average are about $15-$20 per person more expensive to get priority seating - more like the ILL$....!

Wow that’s almost so obvious I can’t believe we didn’t think of it before lol. Especially since most the wait times at EPCOT are minimal. They need more incentives for Genie+ lol.

I kind of think the uncharge for the dining packages is the equivalent of the LL! The packages on average are about $15-$20 per person more expensive to get priority seating - more like the ILL$....!

Perhaps 😊.. But I think if that were the case you’d be seeing more restaurants available (as in the past - which included resort restaurants) and like in the past they’d be offering breakfasts as a meal option as well.

I was actually wondering if they would do a lightening lane for standby. We are not interested in any of the restaurant offerings but would pay a little to get a seat as we would not be willing to stand in line all day.

It appears that each day, each performance was NOT offered at the 4 restaurants.
Maybe a very limited amount of guest being seated in the arena. Plan on standing in the back

It appears that each day, each performance was NOT offered at the 4 restaurants.
Maybe a very limited amount of guest being seated in the arena. Plan on standing in the back

I was thinking that too. Seems like most dates had two restaurants only. BG and GG were 11/27

Honestly, that would be fine with me. I’m too picky of an eater to have been able to do a CP dining package with the limited restaurant options (Disney, please open Epcot earlier and bring back breakfast at GG!)

Wasn't able to get anything for December 3rd (arrival day). Just planning on grabbing quick service somewhere or snacking around the world and keeping fingers crossed we can secure a seat/standing, and if not just find a spot in the American Adventure pavilion and look from a distance.

Trying all restaurants/times for 12-5 thru 12/11 sunce yesterday - so far - nothing available. But since the 4 restaurants offered don’t really have food I like - I’m not too disappointed- although I will keep trying.

Did y’all see there was a huge burst of Biergarten ADRs added this morning. Stand-alone and CP packages!

A poster on the restaurants board had reported that- their post was time stamped 7 minutes previous (I think it was 10ish?)- so I jumped onto the site- went to the ADR section this time and- all gone.

I did a regular restaurant search for 12/1 early this morning. There was an early dinner at Hacienda San Angel so I grabbed it. At this point I'm more than happy with the stand-by line for CP and a meal at a place I like. Of course I may feel different waiting in the stand by line, but we'll see.

Wow! What time did they come on line?

Sometime after 10 AM. My email confirmation was at 10:23 when I grabbed one. At that point there were still a lot of times left, but they didn't last very long. It's really disappointing how Disney handled this. They even went so far as to put an automated message on their phone line Tuesday saying everything was sold out. Obviously that wasn't true. They just hadn't loaded everything. In the end, only people who happened to be online and checking Wed morning or had a reservation finder service had a chance at these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter