Candlelight Processional Returning!! Nov 26 - December 30th

Keep in mind a lot of productions got pushed back so normal narrators or narrators they’ve been looking at might not be able to do it or they are in talks and negotiations still.

A bunch of Biergarten packages with lots of times are available now again - I got an error message trying to grab one yesterday, but had no trouble today with my choice of times during the week of 12/13 - 12/17.

A bunch of Biergarten packages with lots of times are available now again - I got an error message trying to grab one yesterday, but had no trouble today with my choice of times for the week of 12/13 - 12/17.
I got my 12:00 lunch on 12/05 with a 8:30pm show. Hooray!

I was able to grab two one for 12/8 that reads Biergarten (8:30) Dinner and one for 12/7 that just says Biergarten Dinner. Really wanted the 7th but grabed the 8th since it showed up first- am I to assume that the one on the 7th means no show voucher? Thanks

I was able to grab two one for 12/8 that reads Biergarten (8:30) Dinner and one for 12/7 that just says Biergarten Dinner. Really wanted the 7th but grabed the 8th since it showed up first- am I to assume that the one on the 7th means no show voucher? Thanks
If it does not show a specific CP show time, it's just a regular ADR.

Happy dance! Just switched to Biergarten on 12/19 for 8:30 show!!!! Much better than first reservation I had.

now…. Let’s hope they add more restaurants!!!

I am so happy to say I managed to get Biergarten for both DH and me, and then on another date, I will be with 6 friends and again we got Biergarten and 8:30 show.

Keep trying!! Also, thanks to people who posted that Biergarten opened up today!

I grabbed a couple Biergarten as well but I’m hoping to move to Rose and Crown if I ever see those come open

I called about dining and the girl on the phone mentioned I had a good number of reservations, just in general not candlelight. I felt like saying I can’t get them organised at all because every day new reservations magically appear 😲

BTW - anybody know what the menu will be for Biergarten - will it be their std buffet offering? Will it be a true buffet with shared serving utensils etc?

Last edited:
A bunch of Biergarten packages with lots of times are available now again - I got an error message trying to grab one yesterday, but had no trouble today with my choice of times during the week of 12/13 - 12/17.
Thanks for the heads up! Got one too just now.

BTW - anybody know what the menu will be for Biergarten - will it be their std buffet offering? Will it be a true buffet with shared serving utensils etc?
I would think it would be there standard buffet. Nothings really different other than they give you something on the way out to get into the CP. I don't think the dining experience is different but could be wrong.

Standard buffet. Not sure if shared utensils or if cruise ship style, and someone plates for you while you point to what you want.

Standard buffet. Not sure if shared utensils or if cruise ship style, and someone plates for you while you point to what you want.
Thanks all - I wasn’t too keen on Biergarten - but the more I think on it - the happier I am with the choice - especially since it’s one of the cheaper (cheapest?) option…and I got 2:45 on Monday with the late CP show…we’re scheduled for HS so it’ll be perfect - we can go to HS in the morning, hop over to EP for our meal and then go back to HS or the resort for a snooze and back to EP for the processional and stay late to ride rides at the EMH event (we’re DVC)…

I’d rather wait in the standby line then eat that Beirgarden food….I hope more opens up for coral reef

What do people think the length of will be in line for standby on the first night? I was unable to get anything despite being online due to the technical errors. I have nearly 80 year old in-laws and a long standby line wait and/or standing is not an option for them.

We have never been so I don’t know the best approach or what to expect.

NEVERMIND!! Just as I was finishing the post above I literally just got an alert that one opened up for 5:45 dining and the 8:30 show and I was able to grab it!!! Whew!

Crazy timing!

Does anyone know if the Christmas music will be happening in the Biergarten? We enjoy the show.

Got a Biergarten package for December 14th. Now, to find out who the narrator will be. I'm hoping against hope it will be Gary Sinise.

Gary Sinise is fantastic! We saw him in 2018 and were so moved by the experience. You probably already know this, but in case someone else doesn't he brings gold star families to the parks every time he narrates. They were all sitting in the front rows of the theater and the entire audience gave them a standing ovation. After that I did some research and the amount of time he spends helping veterans is incredible. He's one of the good guys for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter