Best room to request at BLT

DekrRini

DIS Veteran
I've never stayed at BLT before. I'm renting DVC points and have a lake view studio. Since I'm paying extra for the lake view, I really don't want just a sliver of the lake view. :) What's the best area to request? Upper level? Near elevator?

Since the monorail isn't the most reliable mode of transportation, how do you get to Epcot when it's not in service? A bus? Or is there another way?

See the Touring Plans room request pages touringplans.com for room locations and views. Remember the points owner has to communicate your requests so keep it simple.

Yes, when one form of transportation is unavailable, Disney will substitute the next most sensible form, rather than have its park/s go unattended.

We've only stayed in a BLT studio once (a few months after the resort opened) and it was a lake view unit. We were on the 8th or 9th floor (I don't remember the number), with a so-so view of the lake. I agree that you should check out the Touring Plans website, there's some good information - and photos - of rooms at all of the resorts. If might be helpful.

At BLT you don't really "pay extra" for a LV. It is hard to get Standard, because they are so limited. LV is the largest category and they are what most BLT guests pay for by default. LV is really the default.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter