BCV Pull out bed

xipetotec

DIS Veteran
Has anyone made use of the pull out bed in the Beach Club Villas? ( whether the one in the Studio or the 2-bedroom )

We travel is fairly big groups of mostly adults and I was curious as to the length/comfort of that bed for an adult male ( 5'11" in the case I am thinking about ).

Comments?

Do you mean the single murphy bed? It is slightly narrower and shorter than a twin bed.

Here is a photo of my 5'11" DH laying on the one at VGF which is the same size as the one at BCV. Note the dedicated 2BRs do not have this murphy bed, but it has 2 queens in the second bedroom and only the queen pull out couch in the living room. Lock off 2BRs do have this murphy bed, but the second bedroom is a studio configuration with a queen bed and pull out queen couch.
file_zpsf2a09c3f.jpg

Do you mean the single murphy bed? It is slightly narrower and shorter than a twin bed.

Here is a photo of my 5'11" DH laying on the one at VGF which is the same size as the one at BCV.
file_zpsf2a09c3f.jpg

I do! And that's perfect thanks!! Answers my question perfectly :)

To get the dropdown bunk size bed in a 2BR you need to reserve a Lock off, the dedicated does not have that bed.
The lock off will have 1 Queen real bed, 1 queen sleeper sofa and the dropdown bunk size bed. The 2nd BR is a studio connected to a 1 BR.

To get the dropdown bunk size bed in a 2BR you need to reserve a Lock off, the dedicated does not have that bed.
The lock off will have 1 Queen real bed, 1 queen sleeper sofa and the dropdown bunk size bed. The 2nd BR is a studio connected to a 1 BR.

I see, so that's why they say that the NON lockoff can accomodate 9, but you need to bring your own bedding. ( So I guess an inflatable or something ).

Makes sense, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter