Bazinga! It was LEGEN-wait for it-DARY COMPLETED

Wow have they completed a lot since we were there in September!

I have to agree with you...that picture of Pinocchio and your DD is precious....:woohoo:

All that before 7:30...wow! I've never been to rope drop, much less changed resorts before rope drop. It looks like such a great morning so far, with the full balcony and meeting Pinocchio.

I'm in!! I'm already eyeing Beach Club for our June 2013 trip. So I'll be excited to hear what you thought about it!!

Stephanie

What a great Pinocchio picture, it is super sweet. :goodvibes

I get so excited when I see Fantasyland construction photos, I can't wait for the expansion to be complete!!! :banana:

I know!

Great pictures of the construction and the one of your DD and Pinocchio is priceless!

It is a cute picture--I love it!

Wow have they completed a lot since we were there in September!

I have to agree with you...that picture of Pinocchio and your DD is precious....:woohoo:

Thanks!

All that before 7:30...wow! I've never been to rope drop, much less changed resorts before rope drop. It looks like such a great morning so far, with the full balcony and meeting Pinocchio.

It was a wonderful morning!

I'm in!! I'm already eyeing Beach Club for our June 2013 trip. So I'll be excited to hear what you thought about it!!

Stephanie

We loved it! I won't stay anywhere else now!

I am so sorry about the lack of updates!

We are working so hard getting everything ready for the start of school, but I will catch up soon!

No worries! Happily waiting for the next installment. :goodvibes

Can't remember if I posted this, but I love the Pinocchio picture.

Subbing because of the title!! My 2 fav shows right now. :thumbsup2
Going back to catch up now!

I love the Haunted Mansion. It's one of those rides that every time you ride it, you see a million and a half new things you never saw before. But the addition of the new queue had me in a frenzy. I had to see it myself, so when dh said, "No, we don't need the scenic route", I simply ignored him and dragged everyone with me.

June_05_2011_134.jpg

Every garden/grraveyard needs some creepy looking busts!

June_05_2011_136.jpg

She must have seen a ghost. . .in the braod daylight.

June_05_2011_137.jpg

For someone who didn't want to take the scenic route, he really seems to be enjoying himself.

June_05_2011_139.jpg

Is that an orb?

June_05_2011_141.jpg

Master Gracey in a location of dominance

June_05_2011_142.jpg

There is a story about that. I'll have to look it up

June_05_2011_143.jpg

The books on the shelves move, based on who is pushing on the other side. My kids got into a war with each other on either side.

Eventually, we were in the stretching room and the ride, like always, was awesome.

We left the Haunted Mansion to go over to the Pirates of the Caribbean.

June_05_2011_150.jpg

Ah. Bring me Jack.

By this time, it was midmorning. We had already ridden Dumbo, Pan, (some of the family rode IASW), gotten fps for Space, and ridden Haunted Mansion and Pirates. I'm not sure exactly what time it was, but it was no where near lunch time. Perhaps it was close to 10 am by then.

Coming up. . .this is the best day ever!

What a fantastic start! You certainly have enjoyed some of the classics.

I appreciate all of your photos of the new Haunted Mansion interactive queue. We didn't walk through them exhibits a few weeks ago. There was no line for us at HM either and we just went right in. We never got back to looking around.

The new HM queue is so awesome! I love how your DH didn't want to go through it and ended up enjoying it:rotfl:

That one picture you took really does look like an orb is in it, how cool and very appropriate for that ride!

I didn't make it on HM on the last trip so haven't seen the new queue. Thank you so much for the pics!!!!!!!!

I'm actually not a huge fan of the Haunted Mansion. I know I'm very much in the minority around here. :rotfl: I did think that that new queue looks pretty cool. I love how Disney is incorporating more and more interactive elements in the queues. I'm glad you convinced everyone to take the scenic route.:thumbsup2

Hello!
I am a major Sheldon fan. I am looking forward to the new episode tonight!
And, I am lactose intolerant (so watch the "dary" talk!)
I really can't imagine anything worse than 8th grade and math!
At least being married to a math teacher would mean that you needn't worry about doing any math. You have a husband who by default must do any math that is required for every day living. Very useful.
Looking forward to more report!

I gotta first apologize profusely for the lack of updates. I hope everyone is still with me, and I promise to get one a week up (or every other week) from here on out! I'm embarrassed, too! This is still our first day!

So we left the Haunted Mansion in favor of Space Mountain and lunch. I took no pictures, as I was getting really hungry. We ate, of course, at Cosmic Ray's which is our favorite CS location at the Magic Kingdom. As we left, there was one place we had to visit first:

June_05_2011_151.jpg

"Ah, but they do tell tales. . ."

I don't know what Pirates of the Caribbean means to many of you, but Pirates is what I consider my first real introduction to Disney. On our first trip, it was the first real Disney-esk (if that is even a word) ride my in-laws took us to. And it's there I caught the bug. Not a bug in the literal sense of the word, but a Disney bug that immerses you in the magic. Studies show that when you experience things, often memories bring your brain back to that place. In this case on this day, riding on Pirates brought me back. I was there, experiencing Disney for the first time ever. I could smell the smell, hear the noises, and feel the awe all over again. And I was hooked all over again. Quickly, it was becoming the Best Day Ever.

Following that memorable trip on Pirates, we boarded the bus over to the Beach Club (where I still to this day can't believe we were staying for so long--thank you National Board of Professional Teaching Standards), and heading for a nap.

June_05_2011_154.jpg

She could ride Disney Transportation all day and be happy.

Coming soon (I promise!) So, How are you getting to the Polynesian from the Beach Club again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!