Bazinga! It was LEGEN-wait for it-DARY COMPLETED

creativeamanda

DIS Veteran
Like all of us, I love Disney World. While I'm there, I think often that I have had my fill and I can wait for the next trip. Then the last day comes. And even though I have felt like I have had my fill, by that last day, I'm already pricing the next trip.

This trip to the Beach Club was awesome. It's a trip we never would have been able to do without receiving National Board Certification. That morning, we got up and I looked around one more time.

I really hope no one else takes my spot

I almost just swiped this

Dan drove the truck to the Ticket and Transportation Center while the kids and I took the bus

One last time

We met up with Dan and headed down Main Street to breakfast at Crystal Palace. I love this place for breakfast. Lunch is not great, and dinner is way too overpriced, but breakfast is wonderful there. We tried it in 2010 as our last breakfast and it's becoming a tradition for us.

My castle :(

Boo loves Piglet

Eeyore surprised Dan and it's evident!

One last look after breakfast

Believe it or not, we headed out of the Magic Kingdom right after this.

Getting farther and farther away

Our trip was over. Our memories made. We didn't want to leave, but at the same time, were excited about getting back to our kitty Bailey and getting some good rest in the truck home.

Speaking of which:

We hadn't even left Orlando.

Thank you all so much for sharing in our trip to Disney in June 2011. We have many, many more trips ahead of us, but our first deluxe stay was truly spectacular!

In the end, I promise, this trip was. . .

AWESOME

and

Legen-

wait for it

Dary!

Legendary!

LegoMom3

WDW vet now exploring "Walt's Park!"
amanda I have loved every minute, every photo of this TR!! Sad it's over (but, knowing you're headed back very shortly, I do expect another you know!!...:rotfl:)

How geeky am I that I know who General Joe Potter is?.....:rolleyes1

creativeamanda

DIS Veteran
amanda I have loved every minute, every photo of this TR!! Sad it's over (but, knowing you're headed back very shortly, I do expect another you know!!...:rotfl:)

How geeky am I that I know who General Joe Potter is?.....:rolleyes1

Aw, thank you, Legomom!

Hopefully it won't take me a year to write my next TR, lol!

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
GREAT REPORT!!!

As sad as it is to leave, you, like Dumbledore, did it in STYLE!!!

What a fantastic last night and morning.

I'm so glad you had such a nice trip and loved the Yacht & Beach Club.

You will be back soon, soon, soon- so that makes accepting the end of your TR a little easier.

creativeamanda

DIS Veteran
GREAT REPORT!!!

As sad as it is to leave, you, like Dumbledore, did it in STYLE!!!

What a fantastic last night and morning.

I'm so glad you had such a nice trip and loved the Yacht & Beach Club.

You will be back soon, soon, soon- so that makes accepting the end of your TR a little easier.
Dee--I don't think I would have known half of what I did about the Beach Club without the knowledge of the BC/YC thread. Ya'll were fantastic!

kaileighbug

Disney Dreaming! How soon can I get us back?
All in all looks like a great trip....I love the pictures of the kids asleep in the back seat. So jealous you get a mother daughter trip....DH won't go for that. He would get upset we went without him. We might get a day here and there but that is about it.....

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM