~ Aug 2013~ Sew what... We've gotta find a way back! Part I!!

OMG! Love it! And it looks semi-easy to take care of too (which is key for me). Getting mine done next week :)

I hope you have a fabulous time in Charlotte!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: the hair!!!! It looks awesome! I happen to have some red in mine but I'm not posting pics right now because I'm on a time crunch. I should be cleaning dh's car right now but it's thunder storming outside and I hate cleaning it inside the garage. Yes, I should have done that earlier today. Of course my car is clean but I get 34 mpg and dh gets close to 60 mpg so his car hits the road with me :)

I also have to pack! Are you packed yet?

I also have to help Alexa pack her clothes and UNPACK all the crap she already has packed that she thinks she is taking :rotfl2: She is making me mad though b/c I want her to take a particular skirt I made and she doesn't like it that well :headache: I wonder if she still fits in her patchwork Mickey skirt -- of course then I'd be spending the evening doing a shirt for it since she spilled a chocolate frosty on the original. And then she'd probably get pizza on the new shirt I make and ruin that one too.

Anywhoo, have a very safe flight. You can wave at our car as you fly over. It's the gray Insight with VA plates going the proper speedlimit :car: <---- ok, that car is red and ours is not! And my face isn't yellow either.

See you in TWO days!!!!!!!

OMG! Love it! And it looks semi-easy to take care of too (which is key for me). Getting mine done next week :)

I hope you have a fabulous time in Charlotte!

Thanks Suzi! :) I am not sure how easy it is to take care of? My new stylist showed me how to do it, but my first few days of doing it will be at someone else's house - with travel sized product, so we will see? :confused3

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: the hair!!!! It looks awesome! I happen to have some red in mine but I'm not posting pics right now because I'm on a time crunch. I should be cleaning dh's car right now but it's thunder storming outside and I hate cleaning it inside the garage. Yes, I should have done that earlier today. Of course my car is clean but I get 34 mpg and dh gets close to 60 mpg so his car hits the road with me :)

Yes, I think you should have done it earlier today... Oooh well, it will be fine. :wizard:

We are in a severe thunderstorm watch right now - it's super humid and sticky here - I am pretty sure we will get hit tonight. :(

:I also have to pack! Are you packed yet?

Yes, I am totally packed - the only thing I have left to pack is my phone and charger. I've even managed to finish my new bag. I've even managed to pack the butterflies in my stomach... :sick:

:I also have to help Alexa pack her clothes and UNPACK all the crap she already has packed that she thinks she is taking :rotfl2: She is making me mad though b/c I want her to take a particular skirt I made and she doesn't like it that well :headache: I wonder if she still fits in her patchwork Mickey skirt -- of course then I'd be spending the evening doing a shirt for it since she spilled a chocolate frosty on the original. And then she'd probably get pizza on the new shirt I make and ruin that one too.

Sorry, but this whole paragraph made me ROFL... How many times have I unpacked the girls... LOL Now I can't do it because they are bigger than I am.

And making a new shirt - LOL - Yah - she's a kid, I can see that happening too... Better make 2 just in case. :thumbsup2

:Anywhoo, have a very safe flight. You can wave at our car as you fly over. It's the gray Insight with VA plates going the proper speedlimit :car: <---- ok, that car is red and ours is not! And my face isn't yellow either.

Yes, I will wave - I will even take a picture! :cool1: I am sure we will zoom right over you at record speed, since you will be doing the speed limit - however you should be very easy to spot then. :laughing:

:See you in TWO days!!!!!!!

YES!!

OK everyone - I am officially nervous for the flight... Wanna barf. :sick:

D~

Love your new hair cut!

Save the barfing for your flight then you won't have to share a row with any other passengers! How nice would that be!

Very depressed you won't be sharing your new bag. That isn't fair to your faithful followers who aren't lucky enough to be heading to Charlotte ( although I will be heading North to MA and not South to NC).

Well I hope you have started oops should say continued your drinking that will make you forget all about your nerves.

I love you new hair style! It suits you!

Have fun on your big trip, sounds like it's gonna be awesome!!

D... have a safe trip and I will be stalking everyone that is on FB:rolleyes1

Michelle, I am REALLY sad you can't come this weekend...I have a lot to tell you that might surprise you. Wish I could do it in person! I will miss you.

:scared: WHAT... you can't tease me like that :rolleyes1

I have loads of rooms available to rent out so I think that's a great idea :) BYOSB.

If we don't rent out our rental either, we will have room there too. :mad:

OT: But what is up with all the crazies. We have never had a problem before renting but lately we are just getting all the wackadoodles calling. :sad2:

ooh RI is in driving distance for me :banana::banana::banana:

:thumbsup2

I vote yes. I think I can even drive there by myself in a few hours. :) I hate driving.

I think it only about 4 hr drive to RI. :goodvibes

Please excuse the non-made up face...

th_IMG_6946.jpg
th_IMG_6947.jpg

th_IMG_6948.jpg

D~

:love: Love it. It looks so cute on you.

Very depressed you won't be sharing your new bag. That isn't fair to your faithful followers who aren't lucky enough to be heading to Charlotte ( although I will be heading North to MA and not South to NC).

Where in MA are you heading?

D I adore the new hair. I am seriously considering cutting mine into a similar style but longer. I am chicken to cut it too short but I want something different :)

I am with Michelle and will be stalking facebook.

Have a super safe flight.

Thanks everyone!!! I am a total wreck right now and a big ball of nerves... ACK!!!

Josh just keeps telling me to think of all the fun I am going to have... Sigh...

And the girls are upstairs screaming and fighting - getting my nerves tighter... Grrr...

On the + side... When I checked in for my flight this morning, I had an entire row to myself. :) On the - side... There are only 4 seats across = total. :(

That drink is sounding pretty good right now.

D~

DMGeurts said:

D~

Very cute hair! Have a safe trip. I feel the same until I'm seated on the plane, and then....well I think I'm nervous until I arrive. Definitely have that drink. And I'm anxious to see the new bag. I love all of them. So no hints this time, boo :(

Have fun!

d-sorry I haven't been poting. Been in a funk with some stuff going on here.

Love all the bags you've posted especially the castle one and Pluto.

Love your haircut.

You are sure to have a blast this weekend. Hope you can relax about the plane. You know you'll be fine!

As for the next DIS meet Marianne & I decided it should be in RI next time:lmao: So you will have to come.;)

:thumbsup2Sounds great to me!

Love the new hair cut!! Wish I was brave enough to try something like that but all I normally end up with is a big poof due to having naturally wavy hair.

HAve a great trip!! I'm sure the flight went fine!!!

QUOTE=NiniMorris;45827905]Just know that I will be there in spirit! LOL...hubby actually asked me where we are going tomorrow and I said...NC...he said..plainly.."no" (of course that is NOT what I heard...LOL!)

Of course, since all the official paperwork came in for me to start the TA training...he may be watching something on TV!

Nini[/QUOTE]

I am still so sad that you can't come. I honestly think your dh would have a wonderful anniversary in Charlotte. :wizard: There's this great Bowl & Bounce place that would be perfect for an anniversary dinner. :rolleyes1

We will definately miss you!

I vote yes. I think I can even drive there by myself in a few hours. I hate driving.

D I can't wait to see your hair I need to make an appointment for C and I.

That would be awesome if you could make the next one! :woohoo:

Wow, I love the Mickey bag!

I love your Disney themed nails too.

Sounds like you had a super busy day yesterday and another one coming up today. I hope you have a great trip to Charlotte. It sounds like it will be so much fun to meet everybody in person and have a sewing/shopping weekend.
Wish I could be there but maybe next year. Although RI is a lot further away!

Thanks Diane! I am very excited to meet everyone in person. I wish you could make it too, hopefully next year!

Have a wonderful time in Charlotte!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures of this great M&G!!!

I will definately post pictures... If only we had a Photopass photographer... :rolleyes1 You need to post pics of your M&G too! :wizard:

Love your new hair cut!

Save the barfing for your flight then you won't have to share a row with any other passengers! How nice would that be!

Well I hope you have started oops should say continued your drinking that will make you forget all about your nerves.

Thanks! LOL

I am sorry about the bag... I really am. If it makes you feel any better, I've already uploaded pictures, so as soon as I can, I will post them from Charlotte. popcorn::

The only hint I can give on the bag is that my neighbor named it when he saw it, and it made the bag even funnier than what it is. :rotfl2: Oh - and I quilted it in yellow, if that helps at all? :thumbsup2

I love you new hair style! It suits you!

Have fun on your big trip, sounds like it's gonna be awesome!!

Thanks Stephanie! I am super excited to meet so many fellow Disboutiquers! You know, you could have driven up... :rolleyes1

D... have a safe trip and I will be stalking everyone that is on FB

WHAT... you can't tease me like that

If we don't rent out our rental either, we will have room there too. :mad:

OT: But what is up with all the crazies. We have never had a problem before renting but lately we are just getting all the wackadoodles calling.

I think it only about 4 hr drive to RI.

Love it. It looks so cute on you.

Where in MA are you heading?

Thank you Michelle... I soooo wish that MA could have kidnapped you from RI on her way home - I am sure it wouldn't have been much trouble, I heard she had just enough room for you to sit on the bike that was on the bike rack. popcorn::

Sounds like we have pleanty o' places to stay in RI. Not sure if I should :cool1: or :mad: or :sick:

D I adore the new hair. I am seriously considering cutting mine into a similar style but longer. I am chicken to cut it too short but I want something different

I am with Michelle and will be stalking facebook.

Have a super safe flight.

Thank you. :hug: I will update as I can.

Very cute hair! Have a safe trip. I feel the same until I'm seated on the plane, and then....well I think I'm nervous until I arrive. Definitely have that drink. And I'm anxious to see the new bag. I love all of them. So no hints this time, boo

Have fun!

Thanks!! :) I did post a hint above. :rolleyes1 I am feeling much less nervous this morning. I will get nervous once we leave for the airport, and then I will get nervous again while I am sitting there waiting. But I will be fine.

d-sorry I haven't been poting. Been in a funk with some stuff going on here.

Love all the bags you've posted especially the castle one and Pluto.

Love your haircut.

You are sure to have a blast this weekend. Hope you can relax about the plane. You know you'll be fine!

Sounds great to me!

I am so sorry about the funk. :hug: I always feel so badly when my friends have a lot on their plates. Please know I will be thinking of you and praying for you. :hug:

And thank you for all the compliments. I am sure I will do fine this weekend... I never get nervous for the flight home - just the flight there. :confused3

Love the new hair cut!! Wish I was brave enough to try something like that but all I normally end up with is a big poof due to having naturally wavy hair.

HAve a great trip!! I'm sure the flight went fine!!!

Thanks you Sandra!

Well, I am up! YAY!

I am drinking my coffee! Yay!

I am not as nervous as I was last night! Yay!

I will be nervous in an hour though. Not yay!

But I am excited! Yay!

I will do my best to be sober when I land in Charlotte! Yay!

If not, MA will have to wheel me out on a dollie... Not sure if that one would be Yay or Not Yay? I guess it depends on your perspective?

OK - weirdest thing just happened to me... I just had this whole thing typed out. Appearantly, Josh has our PC set up to install updates at 3:15am (I wouldn't know that, I am never up that early)... So I am typing away and all my screens start disappearing. So, I am thinking "crap" - had this big long reply to everyone all done and ready to post... Gonna have to do the ol' "I had a long post written - I swear...". So our pc shut down and restarted - when it came back up, my entire post reappeared just like it was. :confused3 :banana:

Anyways... I hope you all have a fantastic day!

D~ <---- who hopes she doesn't get stopped at security for all the bizarre gifts she is bringing with her. :wizard:

I will definately post pictures... If only we had a Photopass photographer... :rolleyes1 You need to post pics of your M&G too! :wizard:

Uh oh.....I need to loose 150 lbs...by Saturday....and wash my poor Figment bag...just warning you....I use it everyday, and let's just say he looks a little "loved" right now and I will not have time to wash him by Saturday....

Have a great trip-I really can't wait to read all about it from everyone.

Off to pack the cars...it's move in day at college for my son!

Lynn

Just know that I will be there in spirit! LOL...hubby actually asked me where we are going tomorrow and I said...NC...he said..plainly.."no" (of course that is NOT what I heard...LOL!)

Of course, since all the official paperwork came in for me to start the TA training...he may be watching something on TV!

Nini
Bummer that your husband wants you home for your 35th Anniversary :confused3 :)

I also have to help Alexa pack her clothes and UNPACK all the crap she already has packed that she thinks she is taking :rotfl2:
I can totally relate. My daughter packs more stuffed animals then clothes for a trip. Have a safe drive.

Off to pack the cars...it's move in day at college for my son!

Lynn
How exciting! Good luck getting your son all moved in.

D~ LOVE the haircut. Safe travels today and don't spoil Marianne's boys too much because I can tell that they would be VERY hard to resist.

Safe travels today my friend. Hope you have a totally awesome time even though you will be to busy missing all of us who are not there.

IMG_6946.jpg
IMG_6947.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg

D~
I love the new hair! It looks so awesome! I've been growing mine out with an idea of doing something similar but mine is still a bit too short.

OK everyone - I am officially nervous for the flight... Wanna barf. :sick:

D~

Don't barf! Have a drink instead! And if you drink too much and barf later, you can borrow Alexa's extra shirt that Andrea made her last night. Have a great trip!

LOL Cheryl! Oooh - yes those water bottle holders can be a bit tricky. I hope you were able to sew your fingers back on? popcorn::

D~

:tilt: tHakk yuu fr yrE cncrn. iTT meens a lt to m Bcux i no yer bzy. Sori I canntt tipe 2 gud Bcux i onle hv 6 finners (no thumz).

Glad to see you made it safely and already sewing at Mariannes :)

Cape Cod. I grew up there and my parents still live there.

You'll pass by RI on your way if you are taking 95. You'll have to wave :wave2: when you pass by.

:tilt: tHakk yuu fr yrE cncrn. iTT meens a lt to m Bcux i no yer bzy. Sori I canntt tipe 2 gud Bcux i onle hv 6 finners (no thumz).

:rotfl2: Too funny.... and I am evil :stir: and shouldn't even be laughing at this because my mom called me last week and actually cut the tip of her finger off using one of those mandellions. :scared1:

Well I can completely take over this PRT now :scratchin since no one is around to stop me...... :rotfl2:

Hope you all get alot on wonderful things on your shopping trip today :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter