April 2014

Going April 16-25th, staying at Beach Club Villas. Excited and terrified as this is one of the busiest weeks:eek:

OKW/AKV Apr. 26 - May 10. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Wondering which week would be less crowded......1st or last week of April? We went last April in the middle of the month and it was perfect, but Easter was also early!

I'm thinking the last week of April this year?

We're going April 7-13! Staying at Art of Animation. Can't wait! Hope crowds are better than July (which is when we've gone the last 2 trips).

April 29 thru May 8 at POR for us. My baby boy's first trip, and my young man's second! Unfortunately, I am the only one in the house who is uber-excited (the 3 year old don't get the concept of a vacation being in the future), although Dh and I both cooed last night when the baby hugged his Mickey doll for the first time. He isn't a big doll/blankie kid, so it was super neat to see him hug the mouse!

Oh, and I booked Le Cellier for our anniversary dinner on May 5!

April 23rd to May 7th Fourteen nights at POR. Third year we have stayed at this resort. Looking for some warm sunshine! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

The countdown is on. Right now we are scheduled to be at the ASSports but are looking for an upgrade with the discount being offfered. I know nothing about Coranado Springs.....anyone? Would love POR but it is all booked:(

13-19 at AoA for us! DH, DD8, DS5, DD3, my mom, two sisters (19 and 15) and myself. I can't wait! Where we are staying is a surprise for the kids and my sisters since we are in the LM rooms and my girls and oldest sister are HUGE little mermaid fans!!! Ahhhh i can't wait!!!!

The countdown is on. Right now we are scheduled to be at the ASSports but are looking for an upgrade with the discount being offfered. I know nothing about Coranado Springs.....anyone? Would love POR but it is all booked:(

We are booked at CSR for the 20-25, I checked the 23-28 and it's not available, so it seems to be filling up fast. I haven't stayed at this resort yet but it looks lovely!

I'm going April 5th-10th staying at POP. This will be 4th trip to the World but my first solo. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter