April 2014

We are having our family reunion in Orlando/ WDW April 6-13. We have a few cabins at FT. Wilderness and studio at Wilderness Lodge Villas. 48 days and counting down. It'll be my two young grandsons first trip. So excited to have them coming with us!

We are booked at BWV April 28 - May 4 then heading over to POR May 4 - May 9. First year as DVC members but just can't stay away from POR!!! Love it. Plus at BWV we can walk / boat to Epcot and DHS (even MK via the monorail) and also boat over to Downtown Disney when we are at POR. Kind of the best of both worlds!! :yay: :woohoo:

Hi everyone!:)

Joining in! We will be returning to the World April 26th-29th for a short trip. We are staying at the YC. Very excited to be heading back!:cool1:

My husband and I will be there the April 5-11!! This is our second trip there!! We are so excited to get back. This will be the first time we've flown there last year we drove. I'm even excited about our ride coming up on the Magical Express!

We've changed what seems like a million times (thanks Northeast Snow Days and school vacations being eliminated!) but looks like we're set for April 15-20 (yikes! Easter Week!) at POFQ.

First time at POFQ and first time dealing with what we expect to be crazy crowds. Lots of pre-planning happening as we speak, but looking forward to it!

Last week I booked a surprise trip for me and my nephew, Jason(9)!:yay: We'll be at POP from April 20 - 25!:woohoo: Can't wait to tell him... :rotfl:

Does anyone have a good feel for how crowded it will be this week? We have been seeing conflicting opinions.
And...if you have stayed at the BC before...I would love to hear your pros and cons. We are "Garden View" and have not yet requested a room but want to be near the secret entrance closest to Epcot but need to know if ok to be on first floor or what other floor would be best. All adults...would prefer to be in quiet area at night. And...are bathrobes provided? And...(sorry)...is there a charge for a microwave in the room?
Thanks!
:thanks:

Chiming in, 25 days left! April 4th-13th at POR with the fiancé. Organized my sorcerers of magic kingdom cards tonight and started re-reading Mousejunkies. Oh, and this weekend we watched, "Brave," "Tangled," "Wall-E," and "The Little Mermaid." Wondering how busy it's going to be down there?

Chiming in, 25 days left! April 4th-13th at POR with the fiancé. Organized my sorcerers of magic kingdom cards tonight and started re-reading Mousejunkies. Oh, and this weekend we watched, "Brave," "Tangled," "Wall-E," and "The Little Mermaid." Wondering how busy it's going to be down there?

We are hoping that since we are not finding much out here on the Boards that this week is going to be quieter...but...we have not been having a lot of luck on the ADR. We shall see and what will be will be!
What is Mousejunkies?

Hey there. Yeah, I didn't have too much trouble with ADRs besides, of course, Be Our Guest. Was able to get Le Cellier, Raglan Road, Ohana and Crystal Palace Pretty easily. We did get our Be Our Guest FPP lunch reservation though which was pretty cool (and easy).

Mousejunkies a great addition to anyone's WDW collection. Lots of great insight on attractions,
Resorts and anything WDW related. (course with FPP any books chapter on park plans and fast passes is pretty much moot).

Check it out here.http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/160952022X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1394583616&sr=8-1

Will be there April 4-12 at YC CL...First time at Deluxe, and first time CL..:cool1: So excited! Maybe we will run into some of you that are going to be there at the same time??? Saw a few of you at BC/YC same time. :beach:

I got my bands already!!! Kids were very excited!!

My husband and I will be there the April 5-11!! This is our second trip there!! We are so excited to get back. This will be the first time we've flown there last year we drove. I'm even excited about our ride coming up on the Magical Express!

I love the Magical Express! It is so fun to ride to the resort!
:cool1: Now the Magical Depress on the way back....not so much!:sad2:

Last week I booked a surprise trip for me and my nephew, Jason(9)!:yay: We'll be at POP from April 20 - 25!:woohoo: Can't wait to tell him... :rotfl:

That is so cool!:banana:

Does anyone have a good feel for how crowded it will be this week? We have been seeing conflicting opinions.
And...if you have stayed at the BC before...I would love to hear your pros and cons. We are "Garden View" and have not yet requested a room but want to be near the secret entrance closest to Epcot but need to know if ok to be on first floor or what other floor would be best. All adults...would prefer to be in quiet area at night. And...are bathrobes provided? And...(sorry)...is there a charge for a microwave in the room?
Thanks!
:thanks:

We love BC!!!!!!:cool1: Head over to the BC/YC resort thread (Jan/Feb/Mar) for all sorts of great info! It is a great group of people too. Very helpful! The first few pages of that thread have so much info!:cool1::cool1: You will love it!

Will be there April 4-12 at YC CL...First time at Deluxe, and first time CL..:cool1: So excited! Maybe we will run into some of you that are going to be there at the same time??? Saw a few of you at BC/YC same time. :beach:

I got my bands already!!! Kids were very excited!!

So excited!!!! We will be there at the end YC Cl of April!:cool1:

April 1-8 Split stay Pop/AKV-Kidani
First time using ME but not first time at WDW! Going with another family (their first time) and our kids are so excited! Kids keep asking when we can start packing LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter