AP Partial/Full Refund Question and Answers...?

Did your refund process yet? We also received emails, but the refunds haven't yet gone through.

Our CC balance now reflects the credit even though no transaction appears yet. It is definitely credited as a pro rated refund for the full Flex and not the upgrade we paid from our 5 day park hoppers. I am going to run the numbers and post later but safe to say we really made out on the whole thing. We basically made money upgrading to Flex passes.

Our CC balance now reflects the credit even though no transaction appears yet. It is definitely credited as a pro rated refund for the full Flex and not the upgrade we paid from our 5 day park hoppers. I am going to run the numbers and post later but safe to say we really made out on the whole thing. We basically made money upgrading to Flex passes.
Same. As best I can calculate, between a December 2019 and late February trip, I think we paid $70 per person for tickets with MaxPass for 9 days worth of visits. So with the AP discount, I'm pretty sure Disney paid me to visit at this point (don't worry, they made their money back and then some with my Galaxy's Edge purchases alone, much less Food & Wine and other food.

We still have not gotten an email or a refund. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make a phone call and I think I may wait a few more days before I do, but I just wish it had been simple. It seems many have been processed pretty easily. My bank account is still open and my APs expired in September. Maybe they are working their way back through the calendar?

We still have not gotten an email or a refund. I was hoping I wouldn't have to make a phone call and I think I may wait a few more days before I do, but I just wish it had been simple. It seems many have been processed pretty easily. My bank account is still open and my APs expired in September. Maybe they are working their way back through the calendar?
Our APs expired early September. I have not gotten any e-mails or refunds either.

I just realized that the credit card I used to purchase our AP's was replaced with a new number a couple of months after I bought them. Ugh, guess that means I have to wait for a check. :(

I just realized that the credit card I used to purchase our AP's was replaced with a new number a couple of months after I bought them. Ugh, guess that means I have to wait for a check. :(

Not necessarily. It's a new number, not a new account.

I had my number replaced due to fraud and I had refunds (not Disney) still post for the old number to the new one (although my statements did indicate the refund was specifically towards the old number). The only thing blocked were new charges.

I don't know if there's a time limit on this still working (my experience is only in the first few months after the number being changed), but you might get the refund back to your card account even though the number changed. I would still keep watching just in case.

Our APs expired in August. I know we called after that to ask for the refund and despite them saying they could no longer do that, they ended up processing them. I saw a refund on my credit card statement come through in December and I assumed it was for both since we asked for the refund at the same time. Of course that went right back into Disney's pocket between my new Dooney and the last of the Main Attraction Minnie merchandise we were able to get. Just the other day though, my boyfriend finally got an email saying he was getting the refund and it showed up on the 18th on my credit card that I used to pay for his. Neither of us through received any surveys; I wonder if it is because we are out of state.

I got one email saying I was getting a refund, and one refund appeared on my card today. We upgraded three 4-day PHs with MP to Flex Passes with MP in 10/19, and then we bought one Flex Pass with MP outright in 1/20 ($699). The refund I got was for $587.16. I don't know if that is for all of my passes, or just the one we bought outright, or just for the 3 we upgraded from tickets or what? I suspect it is a refund for the FlexPass we bought outright, since it was a refund of 84% of the flex pass price, and the portion of the year of that pass that we had to validly use prior to shut down was about 2 months out of 12, or 83% of the year, since it was purchased near the end of January 2020. For those of you that had more than one pass and got the refund combined for both passes, did you get a separate email for each pass, or just one email? I don't want to call Disney just yet...
I'm in the similar boat. I bought 3 Flex Passes with MP in Nov 2019 around Thanksgiving by bridging parkhoppers. I have received 2 refunds ~$500 ea. I don't know if those 2 also include the 3rd Flex Pass too or the third hasn't yet been processed.

I'm in the similar boat. I bought 3 Flex Passes with MP in Nov 2019 around Thanksgiving by bridging parkhoppers. I have received 2 refunds ~$500 ea. I don't know if those 2 also include the 3rd Flex Pass too or the third hasn't yet been processed.
Did you get two separate emails or just one?

I never get any emails from Disney and they have my email on file! I can't remember when my AP's expired but I think I had renewed in Oct 2019 and I don't know if I am entitled to a refund. I was going to give it some more time but maybe I should call them.

I had about two weeks left on my premium annual pass, so I'm interested to see if there is anything I will get as a refund. I haven't checked the calculations and will be surprised if I do get anything.

Our APs expired early September. I have not gotten any e-mails or refunds either.
Mine expired in late September, and I haven’t received any emails or refund either

Our Annual passes expired in late August. We only received one refund last year in October. We are still waiting for the other four refunds.

I think since you never activated your AP's, Disney should move you to the front of the refund list.

When Disney first announced the Refund Option, I called and got on the list.
So, Disney has known my request even prior to the expiration date.

One thing that would be nice to know is IF it makes a difference on how you paid for an AP.
Is Disney processing refunds to Credit Card before issuing Checks for those that used Gift Cards or Cash???
Or are refunds done by date? It would be nice to know...
Its probably based on expiration date and I'm sure they only refund so much per day as this is killing their bottom line. The longer it sits in bank the bigger the interest.

Haven't received a refund either. Our APs expired in Aug....I guess I need to call.

I've called a couple of times because my refund is really large and I'd like to have it as soon as possible. Held for 90 minutes last time only for them to not tell me anything at all. We have no timeline, we don't know when you'll get your refund. My refund requires 0 calculations so it's not a hard one.

They also had trouble finding our order, which was very troubling.

I should probably specify that I purchased in January 2020 and never even got to activate them. So I'm due a full refund. I've been holding out hope but there are definitely things I would like to spend $3600 on.
I purchased 2 deluxe AP in January 2020 and never activated them either. I called today and was told that they are not even in a queue to pay. The CM said she saw them in the system but could not give me any idea at all when I would be refunded. I know they are inundated, but I would have liked to be given at least an idea of when I could expect a refund. It will all go to savings for a future trip. I’m glad some people are being refunded.

Got my refund 2 days ago, it’s a lot more than I thought it would be. I bridged a 4 day park hopper with MaxPass to a flex pass with max pass on our last day. I bought my AP 4 days before the park closed. Shortest.annual.pass.ever. $758 refund

I called the AP line to get info on mine. The lady was super nice but couldn't help much other than to send an inquiry to the finance department. I asked her if her supervisors had given them any indication of how long the refund process will take generally: weeks, months, a year? Just so I could plan. She said she hopes it's not a year and to call back if it goes that long... Again, she was super nice. But I just don't understand why management doesn't at least give an indication of how long the process will take. I came away from the call a bit discouraged on lack of info, especially where some have posted their phone call ended up in their refund being processed on the spot. Again, the CM was super nice so kudos to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter