Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

What is the secret of passing level 70? It is going to be the death of me.. I have been stuck forever. Common sense is to get rid of the hateful chocolate. It just does not work that way.

What is the secret of passing level 70? It is going to be the death of me.. I have been stuck forever. Common sense is to get rid of the hateful chocolate. It just does not work that way.
I finally passed it with 1 star. Don't get sucked into trying to break all the candies out of the cages. Break through one and then concentrate on clearing the chocolate under the cages. ETA, a sideways striped candy helps at the right location too where it will take out the chocolate to the right. I felt really stoopid once I realized that stripes on the candies indicated which way they clear once matched.

Level 65 was awful! I was stuck on that one for about 2 weeks. Darn near drove me insane. I am now on 79 and stuck again. Sigh.......

Linda

I've reached the level somewhere in the 30s where you either have to pay to continue or ask your friends on Facebook to give you lives...I refuse to do either one so I deleted Candy Crush from my phone. I will not pay for this game when I can play other games for free, and I refuse to be that obnoxious person on Facebook who is constantly annoying people with game requests. So bye bye Candy Crush.

Ugggh I've been stuck on 65 for a week. I hate this game. It's consumed my whole life. But I can't give up - I'm not a quitter....must beat 65!!!!

OMG, level 65... This game is of the devil anyway, but level 65 has its own cocentric circle of hell. I am never going to get past this level!! :headache:

I've reached the level somewhere in the 30s where you either have to pay to continue or ask your friends on Facebook to give you lives...I refuse to do either one so I deleted Candy Crush from my phone. I will not pay for this game when I can play other games for free, and I refuse to be that obnoxious person on Facebook who is constantly annoying people with game requests. So bye bye Candy Crush.

ITA. I deleted it from my phone, but reinstalled it last week and am playing the free 35 levels again. I wish they offered a paid version of the game (as in pay a one-time fee and have access to all the levels.) I'm not about to pay to advance to a level or get new boosters, and I have no desire to bother people on Facebook.

Level 65 took me months as well, but I finally managed to get past it.

The best advice I could give on the level is to try to combine a doughnut with a striped candy fairly early on. It'll wipe out much of, if not all of the chocolate and unlock some of the jelly as well. After that, there's a fair amount of luck involved in finishing off the level.

I'm addicted too. I play on my PC, through Facebook. I have a handful of friends who play too. Facebook will show you who plays. We help each other out with tickets to the next sections. I never feel like I'm bothering anyone because they need my help too!

I'm currently stuck on level 72! I've gotten the fruit down twice, without enough points to pass the level. So frustrating! Might make me hate chocolate...probably not.

I just started playing this recently as well and am totally addicted! I am confused though as why you are saying you have to pay to advance?? When I got to those spots (I think the first was a plane) and the log in or pay thing pops up there was also a little colorful key thing in the bottom right hand corner. When I clicked on that it gave me the option of completing 3 quests to earn a ticket. The only thing that sucked about that was you have to wait a full 24hrs between quests...talk about withdraw symptoms, lol :rotfl2: But it was FREE to continue on.

ITA. I deleted it from my phone, but reinstalled it last week and am playing the free 35 levels again. I wish they offered a paid version of the game (as in pay a one-time fee and have access to all the levels.) I'm not about to pay to advance to a level or get new boosters, and I have no desire to bother people on Facebook.

I am on level 170 something and never have had to pay. But I have so many FB friends that play, I just get the tickets from them.

I just started playing this recently as well and am totally addicted! I am confused though as why you are saying you have to pay to advance?? When I got to those spots (I think the first was a plane) and the log in or pay thing pops up there was also a little colorful key thing in the bottom right hand corner. When I clicked on that it gave me the option of completing 3 quests to earn a ticket. The only thing that sucked about that was you have to wait a full 24hrs between quests...talk about withdraw symptoms, lol :rotfl2: But it was FREE to continue on.

oooh...good to know!!!

Level 65 was awful! I was stuck on that one for about 2 weeks. Darn near drove me insane. I am now on 79 and stuck again. Sigh.......

Linda

Exactly the same for me! My hubby beat 65 for me in one shot... Then expected me to thank him for it! ;)

Hey, that's good to know! The 24 hour thing sucks, but at least it's something. Thanks! Are the quests hard?

Hey, that's good to know! The 24 hour thing sucks, but at least it's something. Thanks! Are the quests hard?

Yeah, the 24 hr thing does suck. Especially if you were on a roll when you got to that point!

They are really easy to beat. They are mostly "get so many points on level such and such". You do not even need to worry about clearing jellies or anything like that. Just get the required amount of points :) It will always be levels you have already completed as well.

Stuck on level 30 of this game. Have not been able to beat it for two weeks. Had my sister try and she couldn't get past it either.

I'm now stuck on level 107 with a horrible combination of cages, bombs, chocolate, jelly and those grey squares.

I am on level 109, this game is stupid ; ) . I only say that when I get stuck lol

Your friends who play won't feel bothered, they'll be pleased to have another person to get help from! When you request help to advance the level on Facebook you can choose only people who play Candy Crush from the drop-down menu so you won't bother people who don't play.

:rotfl2: Trust me - when I see a new friend get on to play Candy Crush I am not annoyed, and my friends who play do not find me "obnoxious." You can pick and choose who you ask for lives or help from, and I only choose the people who play like I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter