Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

The only reason I finally joined Facebook, and under a faux name, is so I can play Candy Crush. I put one of those chocolate sprinkle bombs as my avatar. And with that, I have been able to "friend" over 400 other players, who also have a candy crush logo pic as their avatar, as they understand why I requested to friend them. We all give each other lives and moves all the time. I don't know any of them in real life. We never FB each other about any other reason. Yet, I can be playing late at nite and someone on the other side of the world, where it's day time, will send me lives. I have about 30 extra lives waiting for me every day when I start playing. No more lame waiting for a half hour just to get a life.

As soon as I go through 5 lives and the window pops up to request lives, even though I have more waiting for me to accept, I send out a request, so more lives are constantly coming in.

On some levels, I can burn through a life in 5 minutes because of the time bombs, which you haven't gotten to yet. It is WONDERFUL having 30 lives to burn through so I can keep playing. :goodvibes

Last night, when I reached the next level/world and had to request for tickets to unlock the next world, I got all 3 tickets in half an hour! :woohoo:

Please explain how to do this!! My FB app will not allow me to ever have more than 5 lives. If I accept a life from a friend (and you can't just close it anyway) and I already have 5, they disappear. This happens on my laptop and on my iphone. How can I collect lives?

I hate level 245. I don't think I'll ever pass this level....

Hope you don't mean me.. If I thought it would help, then I would buy boosters,, but I think I am just THAT BAD.. I got to this level by accident..
:confused3 As I stated earlier.

I used to be hooked on a certain "ville" game, that I used to buy the facebook points for it.. I had to stop that cold..

No, I don't mean you in particular. I think the ones who say they swear they will never buy boosters or pay for the game are also worried about becoming addicted to it. I HAD to set a firm rule for myself to only buy the lolipops. But, yes, it would be darn easy to say, "Oh, just this once, I'll buy (another booster.)" And then that one time exception turns into anther kind of booster, then extra moves, etc. . .

As someone else said, this is the Devil's game!

Dark_Side.jpg

Only in our case, it's "We have boosters!"

Please explain how to do this!! My FB app will not allow me to ever have more than 5 lives. If I accept a life from a friend (and you can't just close it anyway) and I already have 5, they disappear. This happens on my laptop and on my iphone. How can I collect lives?

This is on a laptop, playing through Facebook. I don't know how it works on a phone or if this will work. When starting the game, and the window comes up to send lives and to accept more lives, only click to SEND the lives and to accept any moves. Do NOT click to accept any lives. You already have the maximum of 5. Just click on the X in the upper right corner to close that window/list.

Play all 5 of your games. When the window pops up to request lives from your friends, click on it, click the tab to only send to fellow Candy Crush friends. Send request. That window closes.

Then it brings you back to the Candy Crush map. Go to your upper left corner of your browser and REFRESH the page. It usually is a an arrow circle. that refreshes the game without closing the whole thing. Although, you can do that too.

When the game comes back up, you will see a list of friends sending you lives again. You will notice, the top one will be the same person as before, the ones you didn't click on. :thumbsup2 It saved all your lives that you didn't accept before. click on only 5 (the maximum games you can play at any time.) Close the window/list to save the rest for when you are done with the 5 games you just added.

When you have finished those 5 games, rinse & repeat till you are done with the lives on the current list. Refresh the page again. If you had requested lives from friends before, and they send them in a timely fashion, then when you refresh the page, a new list comes up where they just gifted you a game. If you have MANY friends, you can keep playing for quite a while as they all gift lives to you and you keep refreshing the Candy Crush page. :thumbsup2

This is on a laptop, playing through Facebook. I don't know how it works on a phone or if this will work. When starting the game, and the window comes up to send lives and to accept more lives, only click to SEND the lives and to accept any moves. Do NOT click to accept any lives. You already have the maximum of 5. Just click on the X in the upper right corner to close that window/list.

Play all 5 of your games. When the window pops up to request lives from your friends, click on it, click the tab to only send to fellow Candy Crush friends. Send request. That window closes.

Then it brings you back to the Candy Crush map. Go to your upper left corner of your browser and REFRESH the page. It usually is a an arrow circle. that refreshes the game without closing the whole thing. Although, you can do that too.

When the game comes back up, you will see a list of friends sending you lives again. You will notice, the top one will be the same person as before, the ones you didn't click on. :thumbsup2 It saved all your lives that you didn't accept before. click on only 5 (the maximum games you can play at any time.) Close the window/list to save the rest for when you are done with the 5 games you just added.

When you have finished those 5 games, rinse & repeat till you are done with the lives on the current list. Refresh the page again. If you had requested lives from friends before, and they send them in a timely fashion, then when you refresh the page, a new list comes up where they just gifted you a game. If you have MANY friends, you can keep playing for quite a while as they all gift lives to you and you keep refreshing the Candy Crush page. :thumbsup2

That may or may not work. I play on the iPad and at one time I had 30 lives saved up from friends and family. Then one day all of a sudden, I lost all of them. Candy Crush deleted them :eek:. I could still get lives from friends and family, but it would only last for about 24 hours before the game deleted them again :confused3.

OTOH, I have a few "3 extra moves" that were given to me. But they are only for specific levels like 318 and 322. They can't be used for any other levels. Unfortunately, I've passed those so now I'm stuck with extra moves I can't use. I have updated the game a few times when there was an update, so that could very well be the reason.

After several attempts at trying to pass this level, I googled for help with Level 323. I found it and noticed that there are portals on the tops and bottoms of each board. Yet when I play it on either the iPad or through DH's FB account, the portals are only on the bottom of the top 2 boards and the top of the bottom 2 boards. The top portals for the top 2 boards are missing as well as the bottom portals for the bottom two. This problem has been posted on King's website forums for Candy Crush since July 2013 and has yet to either be addressed by King or by King fixing the bug.

I went to King's contact page this morning and sent them an email explaining the problem and asked if someone is working on fixing it. I'll post again if/when I hear back from them.

On another note, more levels have been added to Dreamworld for the iPad :cool1: I just updated Candy Crush last night and found out this morning when I went to play :cool1:

For those having to wait for lives, DD said a coworker found that if she goes into the settings on her device (she plays on her phone) and changes the time/date to a later time, she will get 5 lives because changing the time tricks candy crush into thinking 100 minutes have passed.

I

Level 421 seems simple enough but I've been stuck for well over a week.

You need 7 combinations of striped candies. You get 50 move but between the 4 pie plates that get rid of everything you worked for on the board when they break plus the tornado thing that always seems to get rid of the piece you needed to make the move, I've only been able to get 5 combinations.

We need a "pulling my hair out" smilie.

I've been stuck here for two weeks. I hate it and actually started googling looking for hacks I could install to pass it. :badpc:

I'm on 458. I have one friend who's been stuck on 421 for months.. I was 100+ levels behind her before she got there.. now I've surpassed her. I got lucky on 421 and was only stuck there for 3 days or so.

Whew. I just passed 350 and used 2 "sticky hands" to switch candies to be able to match a striped and wrapped candy twice.

That may or may not work. I play on the iPad and at one time I had 30 lives saved up from friends and family. Then all one day all of a sudden, I lost all of them. Candy Crush deleted them :eek:. I could still get lives from friends and family, but it would only last for about 24 hours before the game deleted them again :confused3.

This works for me nearly every time I play. I've been doing this for several months now. The lives aren't saved forever, you DO have to keep requesting lives every time you run out of the 5 games. Yes, every once in a while all the lives get deleted. But, that's 1% of the time. As I'm requesting more lives, they get saved up again. I don't concentrate on the 1% that gets deleted. So no big problem. :confused3

This works for me nearly every time I play. I've been doing this for several months now. The lives aren't saved forever, you DO have to keep requesting lives every time you run out of the 5 games. Yes, every once in a while all the lives get deleted. But, that's 1% of the time. As I'm requesting more lives, they get saved up again. I don't concentrate on the 1% that gets deleted. So no big problem. :confused3

For a while that wasn't working for me. Although I have noticed that the few extra lives I have been getting are staying more than 24 hours. I've also been using them as well.

Right now though, I can only use Dreamworld until King decides to fix the bugs with 323 :mad: People have been complaining on their forums about the bug for 6 months and they still have not answered or done anything to fix it :furious:

After about a week or two on level 325, I finally got passed it :cool1:! Or so I thought. Our stupid internet decided to crap out on me right afterwards :eek: After resetting it I go back to Candy Crush only to find out that I used up one life and that it didn't move me to 326 :mad: Now I have to try and pass it - again :headache:

After about a week or two on level 325, I finally got passed it :cool1:! Or so I thought. Our stupid internet decided to crap out on me right afterwards :eek: After resetting it I go back to Candy Crush only to find out that I used up one life and that it didn't move me to 326 :mad: Now I have to try and pass it - again :headache:

Uggh. Something to look forward to. I'm stuck on 323....

Is 323 the level where you actually win the game but it doesn't register it and makes you play it over and over and over again? That happened to me. I won it about 5 times and it wouldn't let me move on. :badpc:

Is 323 the level where you actually win the game but it doesn't register it and makes you play it over and over and over again? That happened to me. I won it about 5 times and it wouldn't let me move on. :badpc:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Noooooo.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter