Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

Ugh. I have been stuck on level 147 for 2 weeks!

My mom was stuck on that level for a couple of weeks too. She came up last weekend for the kids' taekwondo tournament, and when she walked into the house, the very first thing she said was "I need you to beat this level for me". :rotfl2: I beat it in 10 minutes. Stripes+packages are the best for that level. Keep trying. You'll get it!

BTW, 5 minutes after I posted that I was stuck on 392, I beat it! Next time I get stuck, I am going to post it here. That seems to be good luck. :goodvibes

My mom was stuck on that level for a couple of weeks too. She came up last weekend for the kids' taekwondo tournament, and when she walked into the house, the very first thing she said was "I need you to beat this level for me". :rotfl2: I beat it in 10 minutes. Stripes+packages are the best for that level. Keep trying. You'll get it!

BTW, 5 minutes after I posted that I was stuck on 392, I beat it! Next time I get stuck, I am going to post it here. That seems to be good luck. :goodvibes
Thanks! I lose about half my games to those stoopid bombs.

I've been stuck on level 65 for about 3 weeks! Its driving me nuts! A couple of times I have got as far as two or three jellies left but I refuse to pay for it! :goodvibes
If it's any consolation pp, level 65 is apparently very tricky! :thumbsup2

Claire :)

Well...I guess that's it. I've reached the end of the game. I hope they add more levels soon. :worried:

Off Topic, Farm Heroes Saga, is a fun game a lot like Candy Crush, If anyone is looking for another game to play

How did you get some many lives. I can have people send me a million lives ut only get to keep 5 of them LOL

If you play on the mobile version (iPad, iPhone, android), you can click on the "x" when the notification screen pops up and claim them later. If you play on a PC, you can't access them other than when they first pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter