Anyone on here play Candy Crush?

Yes, on level 245. I noticed it's gone very popular on my end on my FB account with so many newbies!!!

I overcame my "Facebook is the devil!" opinion when I found out that I could play Candy Crush through FB. :blush: I blame my son and the iPod he got himself just before Christmas. :badpc:

:lmao:

305??!?!?! I was stuck on 86 for almost a full week.

Thank you! I was feeling a bit incompetant. :rotfl:

I'm up to level 140 but I'm needing some friends to unlock my ticket into the next section. Apparantly, not too many of my friends have gotten addicted to the Crush yet and I'm just too danged cheap to keep buying these freakin credits. :(

While I'm patiently waiting for someone to bail me out, I'm going through the past levels that I've gotten only one star. I WILL get all three stars on every level... I WILL!! :dance3:

Thank you! I was feeling a bit incompetant. :rotfl:

I'm up to level 140 but I'm needing some friends to unlock my ticket into the next section. Apparantly, not too many of my friends have gotten addicted to the Crush yet and I'm just too danged cheap to keep buying these freakin credits. :(

While I'm patiently waiting for someone to bail me out, I'm going through the past levels that I've gotten only one star. I WILL get all three stars on every level... I WILL!! :dance3:

It annoys the fool out of me when my friends won't unlock the next level. I am NOT paying for that game. That's where I draw the line for my addiction. :cool1:

305??!?!?! I was stuck on 86 for almost a full week.

:goodvibes

I have always been a gamer/puzzle solver. While other kids bought Teen Beat magazine, I bought logic puzzle magazines. When my little sister found out what level I was on a few weeks ago, she posted "How are you so far on Candy Crush?!?!" on my FB wall. My reply? "You partied and drank alcohol in your youth. I did puzzles." :rotfl:

Stupid fricken game. I swore after my little run in with Farmville, that I would NOT get addicted to another stupid game. Yet here I sit with Candy Crush. Level 85 right now.

And I've been known to purchase those stupid lollipops that you use to break a "jelly" when I only have a one or two jellies to break and I know I don't have enough moves. :sad2:

NO but I get all the stupid FB notifications of someone who does play or is inviting me to play. UGH. i hate them online games.

I just started playing. I think I've been stuck on level 35 for a few days. I'm not going to buy anything to help me along so I'm not sure how well I can advance without doing that. :confused3

I'm stuck in the 160s and I'm never, ever, ever going to get past this dang level!! :sad1::sad1:

;)

My husband and daughter are waaaaaay further than I am. :rolleyes:

I just started playing 2 weeks ago or so.. I was stuck on 86 for almost 4 days. Finally 2:30am last night I was able to freaking beat that level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter