Anyone made an autograph book and used a UK Photobook Service

Sweet Pea UK

DIS Veteran
I am planning on making my DD an autograph book for our trip with pictures I have got from the Creative Disign Board.

Has anybody done this - and if so which online photobook service did you use??

I did. I used the Tesco one (Advanced Tool). They deliver for free to your nearest store, or you can pay for postage. I just got mine from the store.

It took a long time to arrive - more than 2 weeks - but it is a really super quality. I don't recommend the instore ones though. Rather do it online. I had a look at the ones you can do instore and the paper is not that great a quality.

Also, make sure that you DON'T choose the premium glossy when you check out. Any ink used on there will smudge. The default paper is matt, but with a very slight sheen and the pages are quite thick. I would go so far as to say you could use a Sharpie on them with no problems, but I plan on using CD markers instead.

I have also recently ordered photo prints from PhotoBox and emailed them to find out about their photobooks as they currently have a 2 for 1 offer (they can have different images in but have to be the same size and style book). However I won't use them for photobooks just now as they only let you use their custom backgrounds and I am not one to be put in a box :rotfl:

This weekend I downloaded the Jessops software for a CeWe Photobook and I must say, it is far superior to work on, but OH BOY!!!!.... so much more fiddly to work on. It really depends how creative you want to get. If you just want to put an image or two on a page then I would say that either would be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter