• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another newbie....

BrerEthan

Earning My Ears
Hey there.

*stands up*

My name is Ethan and I'm a Mouse Junkie.

*cue fellow junkies*

Hi Ethan!

Haha...

Anyways, I'm not new to DisBoards (had an old screen name I posted under in 2008 when planning a trip with my then boyfriend) but decided to create a new name and make a bigger commitment to getting involved in an online community for one of my biggest passions.

Ever since I was a kid, I can remember being obsessed with Disney. My dad used to take me and my sister almost every year when we visited my grandparents in Palm Beach.

One of my goals as an adult is to make enough money that I can take altleast two trips a year. I'm hoping my future life partner (am single!) will love Disney as much as I do. Would be awesome to share that with him, whoever he may be...

My favorite theme park is MK and my favorite ride is Splash Mountain. My favorite land is Liberty Square (very big patriot!) and just absolutely love all the theming in WDW. I'm that guy who could spend all say at MK looking at all the little details and remembering different trivia nuggets from all my Disney Park books.

Disney keeps me in touch with the kid in me but also offers a way to live your life, go for your goals and realize your dreams. Some friends of mine don't understand why, when I have the oppo to take a vaca, wanna go to WDW as opposed to a new exotic locale... All I can say is that WDW feels like a second home in many ways.

I'd love to make some new friends or at the very least some new acquaintances who I can chat with Disney and get nerdy about it. I love listening to WDW radio and love hearing about anything regarding Pocahontas (it's a shame there aren't many or any merchandising or attractions that feature my favorite Disney princess).

Oh, am 26 year old dude, live in NYC with my puppy and am an actor/writer/personal trainer. Don't be afraid to say hi!
Oh,

Hi Ethan and welcome!!!

I get the same responses from family and friends when we say we are going to Disney again. They think we are nuts but oh well we love Disney and are always planning a trip and even a move!

Look forward to talking Disney with ya!!

Tina :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter