Animal Kingdom Strategy HELP!!

tbhh1234

Mouseketeer
Trying to plan out our AK day. We've never done either of the trails. Which one do you recommend & how long do they take? We probably only have time for one. TIA!

Ohhhh, tough decision. If I had to choose, I'd go with the one with Tigers, I think it's Pagnini or something like that.

Both trails are nice, and you do at your own pace, do you may be able to do each. Pagani has underwater hippo, meerkats, and gorillas. You can walk through quickly in 15 min. or spend a 1/2 hour doing it slowly. It is next to the Safari and LK show, so we usually do Safari first thing, then do the trail, then see LK show(usually with Tusker House brft in the middle!)

Maharah Jungle Trek in Asia has the tigers, bats, and Komodo dragons. Again it is near Kali Rapids, so if you are headed there, to Nemo, and Everest, you could walk through while over there.

There is also two trails that go up close to the Tree of Life, Discovery Island Trais, which have a few animal exhibits, but really cool to see Tree carvings up close, if you have time - in Discovery Island, can do them later in the day, as they are shaded.

If you only have time for one trail I would do Pagani just to see the Gorillas!!!!! They are amazing- we couldn't stop watching them when we went.

Neither of the trails take super long to go through though, so you might have time to see both if you wanted to.

Thanks! It seems like they don't take long so we can probably fit them both in! I was under the impression they would take 45 min to an hour to walk. I don't know where I got that. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter