Animal Kingdom Strategy HELP!!

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by tbhh1234, Jan 10, 2017.

1. tbhh1234

tbhh1234 Mouseketeer

Trying to plan out our AK day. We've never done either of the trails. Which one do you recommend & how long do they take? We probably only have time for one. TIA!

2. loves to dive

loves to dive DIS Veteran

Ohhhh, tough decision. If I had to choose, I'd go with the one with Tigers, I think it's Pagnini or something like that.

tbhh1234 likes this.
  3. cassie58

cassie58 DIS Veteran

Both trails are nice, and you do at your own pace, do you may be able to do each. Pagani has underwater hippo, meerkats, and gorillas. You can walk through quickly in 15 min. or spend a 1/2 hour doing it slowly. It is next to the Safari and LK show, so we usually do Safari first thing, then do the trail, then see LK show(usually with Tusker House brft in the middle!)

Maharah Jungle Trek in Asia has the tigers, bats, and Komodo dragons. Again it is near Kali Rapids, so if you are headed there, to Nemo, and Everest, you could walk through while over there.

There is also two trails that go up close to the Tree of Life, Discovery Island Trais, which have a few animal exhibits, but really cool to see Tree carvings up close, if you have time - in Discovery Island, can do them later in the day, as they are shaded.

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Kaitlyn Gullickson

Kaitlyn Gullickson TakeMeToNeverland

If you only have time for one trail I would do Pagani just to see the Gorillas!!!!! They are amazing- we couldn't stop watching them when we went.

Neither of the trails take super long to go through though, so you might have time to see both if you wanted to.

cassie58 likes this.
  6. tbhh1234

tbhh1234 Mouseketeer

Thanks! It seems like they don't take long so we can probably fit them both in! I was under the impression they would take 45 min to an hour to walk. I don't know where I got that. Lol.

cassie58 likes this.
  7. Kaitlyn Gullickson

Kaitlyn Gullickson TakeMeToNeverland

I'd say they take around a half hour, depending on how long you look at each exhibit! :) If you walked through quickly they would probably only be 15-20 minutes!

cassie58 and tbhh1234 like this.