Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never rec'd any type of consolation gift; not sure what happens, they sound cute!

Sorry to here that. I get the "sorry you weren't picked email" but then a couple months later I get a MMC envelope with a MMC car magnet (and Tink pins last year) Anyone else get this?

I have to confess. As the propsect of the panel application approaches, I have started visiting this thread daily, just like I did last year during the process! I really look forward to seeing everyone's thoughts!

I also received the Mickey Mom's Club envelope in the mail :)

Do we know when the applications are being accepted this year for the Mom's Panel???

Thanks!

Sorry to here that. I get the "sorry you weren't picked email" but then a couple months later I get a MMC envelope with a MMC car magnet (and Tink pins last year) Anyone else get this?

i did get the "sorry" email :sad2: but nothing in the regular mail. I checked my information and it was all there so not sure what happened. It's always fun to get disney mail and i often wonder if it disappears before it reaches my house!!:rolleyes: Between DVC and AP holder, i get quite a bit!

So does everyone think the questions will be the same? I know after i hit SEND on my submissions last year, i second guessed everything and thought how i'd do it different next time. Does anyone have any ideas/thoughts on things you'd say different this time?

I have to confess. As the propsect of the panel application approaches, I have started visiting this thread daily, just like I did last year during the process! I really look forward to seeing everyone's thoughts!

Awww Doug you big softie :goodvibes I too can't wait to see who joins the panel, hope some DISers get chosen again :thumbsup2

At DisneyJo's suggestion I am starting a new Mom's Panel thread.

I can not believe this one lasted almost two years! What a great group!:goodvibes

I will post a link to it here in a minute! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter