Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twende

Best laid plans of Mouse and men.....
Announcing the DisBoards half Dozen ............ AKA .......................
The Walt Disney World Mom's Panelist!

:dance3: :dance3: party: :rainbow: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :thumbsup2

:tinker: pixiedust:

BellaBuggyHeather from KY

EEFOSTER - Erin from NY

NicsMom1500Kim from PA

ibelieveindreams

my3boys from NE

RatBoyBret from IL

CONGRATULATIONS from all of us. We know you will make us all proud and have a blast.

Thanks to Tabitha (2goofykids) for the concept of this thread. Here it is in her words from the other thread:

"I hope that you panelist will be able to post here about your journey. I would love to come along for the ride. Have they told you if you will have to keep quiet about everything? If not maybe we could start a new thread, something like Adventures of the "Moms" Panel.

Please keep us updated of your adventure on this panel. I am sure we are going to bombard you with questions so you will be so warmed up when you reach Coronado Springs in a few short weeks!:woohoo:

6 diser are on the moms panel, thats AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!

:cheer2: :cheer2:
congratulations to them!!! hope they are allowed to share.......looking forward to hearing all about their adventures

Good Job Twende!!

And now the journey begins!!!! Guys just think of us as your "fan club" every celebrity needs one. Now we just need to vote on some officers....
Oh, we must go on a search for the other 6 panelist. Ready or not, here we come!!!
Julie

Hmmm. Adventures of the Moms Panel - sounds like the beginning of some wonderful conversations. Chapter One - The Day After...

As a former lurker I've become way too involved to stop following the panel now! Can't wait to hear how adventures continue.

I also have to note how gracious all of the posters have been to one another. I've been thinking of everyone who received calls yesterday and hoping they know how special ALL of them are! Looking forward to tagging along for the ride!

Wow!! 6 of you!!

Very impressive. Congrats to all!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hmmm. Adventures of the Moms Panel - sounds like the beginning of some wonderful conversations. Chapter One - The Day After...

As a former lurker I've become way too involved to stop following the panel now! Can't wait to hear how adventures continue.

I also have to note how gracious all of the posters have been to one another. I've been thinking of everyone who received calls yesterday and hoping they know how special ALL of them are! Looking forward to tagging along for the ride!

That's me as well....a lurker :rolleyes1 who has enjoyed the whole process and the friendships that have developed among people because of this adventure. Congrats to the 6 panelists :grouphug: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: ....I can't wait to hear about the journey from here on out. ::MinnieMo

Well first things being first, I know that I am curious as to who the other six are.

Also I would enjoy a bit of information about the panelist who have not shared even their first names yet or where they live.

I would think that these kind of things would be easily shared without breaking any possible Disney rules.

So ibelieveindreams, magic2go ,and my3boys who are you?:surfweb:

Has any one heard who some of the other panelists are?

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be wonderful representatives and I look forward to reading all about your adventures.

Well first things being first, I know that I am curious as to who the other six are.

Also with information from magic2go I understand there are four alternates picked and she/he is one of them, so I would be curious who the other three are.

Also I would enjoy a bit of information about the panelist who have not shared even their first names yet or where they live.

I would think that these kind of things would be easily shared without breaking any possible Disney rules.

So ibelieveindreams, magic2go ,and my3boys who are you?:surfweb:

Has any one heard who some of the other panelists are?

Okay Twende, you've been doing this with me for some time, and keeping up with our list. So I'll ask you the same question???:wizard: Be the good person you are and lead by example.
lol,
Julie

Julie you are right. I was just thinking about this a while ago and I added my IRL name to my sig line.

I am from Ohio but really only a few miles from the western PA border. We had snow this week. :eek: It did not stick but it was not a welcome sight for my eyes. I can't wait to be headed to warmer climates real soon!:cool1:

Julie you are right. I was just thinking about this a while ago and I added my IRL name to my sig line.

I am from Ohio but really only a few miles from the western PA border. We had snow this week. :eek: It did not stick but it was not a welcome sight for my eyes. I can't wait to be headed to warmer climates real soon!:cool1:

Kim - Where are you from, I am from Erie, PA? It sounds like you are fairly close to my area. :goodvibes And I absolutely agree about the snow...only ours stuck for awhile, and now it is at least finally melting. But I'm sure it won't be long until we get hit again! :eek:

Thanks to Tabitha (2goofykids) for the concept of this thread.

Wow I feel honored that you decided to use my title for this thread.:)

So where are all our winners? Anyone want to share with us, that's if you are allowed, what you know, how you feel, how your family feels...?

I'm so excited for you all I can't wait to hear all about it, even the little details, like what are you gonna wear if your gonna be on camera?

I have no idea what I am going to wear!!! I've been thinking about it though. I'm aiming for something smaller than what I'm currently wearing. :rotfl2:

They said that dress was casual, so I'm thinking jeans...I'll probably take jeans, polo, trousers, dress shirt, maybe even a dress - the whole range, just so I'm prepared. Lots of luggage seems to be a security blanket for me. :rotfl:

I'm really rather stunned by it all. My dh is happy for me, but less 'excited' because it's not a surprise to him. As soon as he heard about the opportunity he told me I'd make it, and he's stuck to that all along. He was the same way when we met. He said the day he met me that he knew he would marry me. I wish I had that confidence. I'd use it to pick lottery numbers. :lmao:

My 4 year old started squealing when the phone call came. She heard my reaction and knew, and she started jumping and screaming we won a trip to Disney World! :banana: Then the 2 year old joined in, and I had to go upstairs because I couldn't hear the CMs anymore! LOL Thankfully they were very nice about it and laughed along with us. I was half crying. I hope they thought that was cute and not insane. :laughing:

I got my call at 3:55, so I'm thinking maybe I was one of the earlier calls? Someone else had said the calls would come at 4, so I was startled by it being earlier. For whatever reason I had it in my head that I'd be getting a call much later so I was a little stunned by the caller id and I froze. lol

Not sure what else I know that hasn't been said already.

I would like to say that I had the opportunity to get to know some of the other finalists through here and through emails, and they are some really great people. Some of them may be on the panel in the future, or they may be here and sharing their wit and wisdom, but wherever they are they will be bringing a lot of good info and great personality to the table. I am honored to have gone through this process with such a nice group of people. I suppose technically this was a competition, but I think we had a spirit of camaraderie that was very special, and without a hint of one-upmanship. So thank you to all of you who made this experience that much sweeter, because it was shared with friends.:grouphug:

Heather, You mean you do not have a complete lime green wardrobe all picked out to wear?:lmao:

I bet the CM on the other end of you acceptance call was just as thrilled as you and your children were. What a happy moment for you all!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter