Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK then, so this will be the 2010 Panel Application Central!

I am so excited, I am sure I will visit every day!!!!!!

Good luck everyone!

You all might want to consider starting a new thread and posting the link here. Threads are closed when they reach 250 pages and this one is now getting very close!! ;)

You all might want to consider starting a new thread and posting the link here. Threads are closed when they reach 250 pages and this one is now getting very close!! ;)

I did not know about that rule...we are only 3 pages away!

Twende: since you started this awesome thread, would you like the honors of starting a new thread and making one final post to this thread with a redirect link?

Attention MMC members - check your emails...especially if you'll be at Disney on August 23rd!

Wow! Gonna be there SEPTEMBER 23rd....

With so many of us going in September, any chance of doing this one more time in SEPTEMBER????

Please? How about PRETTY please? :goodvibes

I hope lots of you can go, I'm normally always in WDW at the end of August but this year we're going at Christmas time instead so I'll miss the party. It sounds like it will be fun too :goodvibes

Looks like the event is full. Can't RSVP anymore. I hope they do it again!

Wow, if they are full, that was FAST!!

Glad I signed up the family yesterday. :thumbsup2

Hope to meet some of you all from this thread on the 23rd. I believe Anna and Joanne from the 2009 Moms Panel crew will also be there. :cool1: Hope Laura will also make an appearance! :goodvibes

I haven't been here in awhile, but with the apps coming up...I thought I'd check in...this thread is slowly gaining momentum again.

I am definitely applying again this year! Good Luck to everyone!

Hey Allison! We are all over the place today, aren't we? :goodvibes

Doug--thanks for the encouragement!

I think everyone agonizes over what they write; it's really hard to get across in just 100 words how much you love Disney, how addicted you are to it, and just how many trips you help others plan!

Should we start the new thread?

I haven't been here in awhile, but with the apps coming up...I thought I'd check in...this thread is slowly gaining momentum again.

I am definitely applying again this year! Good Luck to everyone!

i haven't been on this thread for awhile either. It's hard to believe that time of year has rolled around already! Good Luck to everyone that enters! Start fine tuning those 100 words, lol!

On another note, what a great idea to have the illuminations party! i can't make it but i look forward to hearing about those that go!

Hi all, i think i may have posted on this thread 1 or 2 times in the past, but read often..anyway i plan on applying again this year, it is really hard to keep the answers to 100 words..lol. I did RSVP to the party and am excited about going, i think it will be a very fun night!! The 23rd is our first full day in WDW and planned on swimming during the day and going to Epcot that night to watch Illuminations anyway, so it worked out great for my family!!!
Are you all planning on doing or wearing anything in particular so other Disers can recognize you?????? I think it will be great to see how many attending are actually Disers..lol

:goodvibesI am so excited to apply... the application starts on the 8th correct?? Is there a web link on the site?? I am so excited!:goodvibes

Hooray for application time! My car magnet is shot from last year! It is a nice little consolation gift. I hope they send them again!:goodvibes

Hooray for application time! My car magnet is shot from last year! It is a nice little consolation gift. I hope they send them again!:goodvibes

I have never rec'd any type of consolation gift; not sure what happens, they sound cute!

Made it to the Final Interview round last year but did not make the panel. I haven't decided if i am going to apply this year. I guess i need to decide soon right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter