A Touch of Disney 2021 Experience - Superthread - Read First Post for Updates - Updated with Full Menus

Heads up I refreshed the Disneyland dining reservations page just now from when I’d opened it at 6:10 pacific. I’m in a waiting room apparently...

Attachments

• 3ABCCBB3-A6F3-4C83-8C90-138D235A815F.jpeg
    3ABCCBB3-A6F3-4C83-8C90-138D235A815F.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 8
Interesting that there's no QueueIt code like for the event tickets. Hopefully this one isnt quite as insane

At least this queue should be limited to ticketholders for the 18th. So, perhaps not quite as crazy. :-)

With this method it's a lot easier to lose your place in line by accidentally resetting it. No link to return to it. I prefer Queue It in comparison to the generic waiting room page.

Oh I absolutely prefer QueueIt as well; without it we cant give each other's codes out either. I'm just hoping that the lack of QueueIt will mean this isn't expected to go on as long.
Though now that I think about it I believe there was a period during the tickets sale when we were in a 'waiting room' waiting to be put into the actual line, which turned out to be QueueIt. So maybe this will be the same once the page advances.

At least this queue should be limited to ticketholders for the 18th. So, perhaps not quite as crazy. :-)

I can get into the waiting room not even being logged into any account so there's possibly non ticket holders in the line very easily and clogging it up.

Hopefully no one can actually book a reservation without having a ticket tied to their account, but we'll find out :confused3

EDIT: also this is for more than the 18th. This is reservations for the whole thing. You're competing with all days.

Oh I absolutely prefer QueueIt as well; without it we cant give each other's codes out either. I'm just hoping that the lack of QueueIt will mean this isn't expected to go on as long.
Though now that I think about it I believe there was a period during the tickets sale when we were in a 'waiting room' waiting to be put into the actual line, which turned out to be QueueIt. So maybe this will be the same once the page advances.

There was a waiting room before being put into the actual line (randomly in the line lol). But it was a Queue It waiting room. It just means the line isn't ready, but almost ready and they keep us in a holding room until then. Happens with Build a Bear queues too.

This is just the generic waiting room, though, that pops up when there's too many people trying to access. I see this with shopDisney merch drops. It will just let you in when it's your turn.

I can get into the waiting room not even being logged into any account so there's possibly non ticket holders in the line very easily and clogging it up.

Hopefully no one can actually book a reservation without having a ticket tied to their account, but we'll find out :confused3

EDIT: also this is for more than the 18th. This is reservations for the whole thing. You're competing with all days.

There was a waiting room before being put into the actual line (randomly in the line lol). But it was a Queue It waiting room. It just means the line isn't ready, but almost ready and they keep us in a holding room until then. Happens with Build a Bear queues too.

This is just the generic waiting room, though, that pops up when there's too many people trying to access. I see this with shopDisney merch drops. It will just let you in when it's your turn.
Ahhh, I thought they were opening up each day in sequence. Boooo :)

Don’t think this is the case, because there is lots of messaging that a reservation does not mean entrance to ToD. Also, my tickets were not automatically linked to my account, I had to add them, so don’t think there is any cross-check for that.

Don’t think this is the case, because there is lots of messaging that a reservation does not mean entrance to ToD. Also, my tickets were not automatically linked to my account, I had to add them, so don’t think there is any cross-check for that.

It may not be, but it's my hope as I stated.

Maybe they will have you enter in your ticket confirmation number to make the meal reservation? Although I would be shocked if they do, as they haven't done that before.

Was hoping they'd add QueueIt codes before I had to drive to work but its not looking that way. So im down to one tab on my phone for now, sigh.

will the restaurants only be able to do outdoor seating?

I think by the start of the event OC will be in red tier, so indoor dining will be allowed. I'm going to assume they will have more indoor tables since more people=more $$ lol

At red tier restaurants are allowed 25% indoor capacity. But since OC not's red right now, I'm not sure they could sell the spots. They should be red once CA relaxes the red tier metric (after hitting 2M doses in the targeted zip codes). That should happen by the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter