A bit of Sunday Silliness--What did you Want to be When You Grew up?

I always wanted to be an Animator for Disney. I use to watch the older animated movies in slow motion because you could see the pictures change. As I got older I decided I wanted to be an Imagineer. Neither happened.

Always an architect...just like my dad. I found out after I finished high school that I was far better suited as an interior designer than an architect. I *almost* went in that direction with ideas of working along with my dad, BUT...love interrupted those plans.

When I was really little, I was told I could grow up to be anything.

I wanted to be a horse.

My sister wanted to be a giraffe. She spent hours walking around stretching her neck to make it longer. Tragically, she ended up being a human.

I used to tell people that I wanted to "marry a rich man, have lots of babies and hire someone to change the diapers". I came a little closer, because I actually had a baby, but I changed his diapers myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!