8/10 Check In!?

NayNayMarie

Earning My Ears
I saw the post about the 8/17 check ins, and I thought I might start one for us 8/10 check ins!

I'm Janet and I'm 25, and I was accepted for Merchandise! So stoked!

hi! I'm Sarah, I'll be doing Attractions! I'm 19 but I'll be turning 20 during the program :)

Hey guys. I'm Kim and I will be checking in on 8/10 too! I feel like our little group is a bit small... lol. But maybe it's just full of people who aren't on the disboards. :P

Oh, also, I am 21 and I'm doing the Hopper role. Which should be interesting.... cause I have no idea what I will be doing. lol.

I'm still looking for a roommate too. :) The website says the roommate matching system online doesn't work for our check-in date. So if anyone is interested, let me know.

Yes, I want to live in non wellness. I don't like big parties or drink much at home but I like being able to keep a bittle of wine or nice beer around. Plus I'm too old to try and deal with the possibility of an underage roommate breaking the rules.

That's kind of an issue I have as well. Being 21, I don't really want to risk getting in to trouble for the potential actions of my underage roommates. But if I found the right roommate, I would choose them over non-wellness.

I'm planning on staying in a non-wellness apartment. Personally, I'd rather not have to worry about getting in trouble for someone else's underage drinking.

My name is Steph, I'm 21 (22 during program), and I'll be in non-wellness probably. I'm going to be a lifeguard doing the program.

Hi! My name is Mallory, I'm a 19 (Though I'll be 20 during the program) year old Graphic Design major
and I'm going to be in Quick-Service Food and Beverage. I'm REALLY excited for August.

Hey guys, I actually wound up switching to Fall Advantage since after running all my class combination scenarios it makes more sense for me to do FA and be home in Jan for the real semester instead of do summer classes and then extend out the CP into the Spring. So I'm gonna be arriving 6/6 now but please don't forget about me! I look forward to meeting you guys in August!!

Hey everyone! I'm Marissa, 22 from Pennsylvania and I'm doing Attractions! I plan on living in non-wellness.

I am so excited!! I've only been to WDW twice before, and the last time was when I was 16, so just thinking about being there puts a smile on my face! I literally can't stop talking about it(seriously, I only found out Friday and EVERYONE asks me about it when they see me!) and my roommates already sick of hearing about it, so I'm glad this board exists for me to get my Disney on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter