8/10 Check In!?

Hi my name is Whitney Stine and I'll be there 8/10. I'm so excited and can not wait for the incredible experience I'm going to have at WDW! I'm 20 but I'm going to be turning 21 while at the program. And hopefully I will be celebrating my birthday at Pleasure Island. Also, I'm doing merchandise.

My name is Steph, I'm 21 (22 during program), and I'll be in non-wellness probably. I'm going to be a lifeguard doing the program.

I applied for the Lifeguard role also and I was wondering if you are already a certified lifeguard or have any training?

I'm taking emt and first aid courses now, so I'll be a certified EMT by the time August rolls around and I"m hoping that will help me get into the lifeguard role.

I applied for the Lifeguard role also and I was wondering if you are already a certified lifeguard or have any training?

I'm taking emt and first aid courses now, so I'll be a certified EMT by the time August rolls around and I"m hoping that will help me get into the lifeguard role.

They actually don't care if you are a lifeguard yet or not. All lifeguard cast members have to go through the Disney Lifeguard Training, regardless of previous training.

Personally, I've grown up in Southern California only about 20 minutes from the beach. I've was a competitive swimmer for 12 years, 2 of which were in college, and I still swim on my triathlon team. I also spent a 3 or 4 years in Junior Lifeguards at one of the city beaches out here. I've taught swim courses as well so in the past I've been CPR certified although I'm not currently. So, I have a strong water background which is why I think they put me in that role.

The EMT stuff and CPR should help you, but you never know exactly what you'll get till you get it. I also figured I could get something in one of the food services or merchandise since I have experience there as well, but I am more than happy with lifeguarding.

Hopefully I'll be seeing you in August in the lifeguard classes!

Hi all!

My name is Kyle and I'm 23, turning 24 during the program. I'll be flying out from California and checking in on 8/10 and starting my Attractions role =]. I'll be staying in a non-wellness apartment for sure! I appreciate a good beer too much to give that up, haha.

Also, check in day will be my first day at WDW =0.

Hi all!

My name is Kyle and I'm 23, turning 24 during the program. I'll be flying out from California and checking in on 8/10 and starting my Attractions role =]. I'll be staying in a non-wellness apartment for sure! I appreciate a good beer too much to give that up, haha.

Also, check in day will be my first day at WDW =0.

I'm coming from Cali as well!!!

As a west coaster who flies back to WDW quite a bit... I'm betting you're gonna love it (well probably not the humidity, but other than that...)

Hey Guys!

So I will not be moving in with you guys on the 10th. I was accepted into an Animal Programs Internship today and so I will be moving to Florida in June.

Maybe I'll see you guys around at some point (I'll be over at the Seas with Nemo and Friends)!

Congrats!

I have a friend at Poly with me that interviewed for the Marine Mammal internship about a week or two ago, so if he gets in it means a couple more Cali kids heading out to Florida :).

Congrats!

I have a friend at Poly with me that interviewed for the Marine Mammal internship about a week or two ago, so if he gets in it means a couple more Cali kids heading out to Florida :).

Which Poly? SLO? I'm down in SB so if you guys are up there then we're already pretty close. Hope your friend gets in!

hey im shanae , 19, turning 20 while on the program, nd still looking for roommate ....but im sooo excited

Which Poly? SLO? I'm down in SB so if you guys are up there then we're already pretty close. Hope your friend gets in!

Of course! The real one :)

So anybody up for a big pre-check in dinner the night of the 9th? I think it's going to be cheapest for me to fly out on the 8th and get in the morning of the 9th. I've never been to WDW, so I don't know the area well enough at all to pick a spot but I think it would be a great start to the program!

I'm from SoCal!!! I study in Colorado right now. I'll be flying to Orlando Aug 1st and spending time with my family on a long vacation. My family leaves Aug 9th then check in on the 10th :)

Heya:) My name's Kirsten, 19 but turning 20 during the program and coming in on 8/10. I had signed up for the advantage but got the fall:) Oh and I got merchandise:) Super excited to start.

I'm flying down from Pennsylvania on the 9th so I can get there early on the 10th... I kind of want to stay on property and take advantage of the transportation to get to DTD and maybe meet up with some new friends :)

Hey guys and girls. My name is Samantha and I check in the 10th. I am flying into Orlando on the 9th and staying in Pop Disney resort. If there is anyone who is flying in this day and needs a place to stay I already have the hotel booked and have 3 extra spaces. :) Super excited about this opportunity. I am on Skype if anyone wants to chat snailrunner23.:grouphug:

I'm from SoCal!!! I study in Colorado right now. I'll be flying to Orlando Aug 1st and spending time with my family on a long vacation. My family leaves Aug 9th then check in on the 10th :)

I have a room at the Pop Disney Resort that night if you need a place to stay. :)

I'm flying down from Pennsylvania on the 9th so I can get there early on the 10th... I kind of want to stay on property and take advantage of the transportation to get to DTD and maybe meet up with some new friends :)

I have booked a room at Pop Disney Resort. Let me know if you wanna stay there. I come in on the 9th from Wisconsin. :)

Yes, I want to live in non wellness. I don't like big parties or drink much at home but I like being able to keep a bittle of wine or nice beer around. Plus I'm too old to try and deal with the possibility of an underage roommate breaking the rules.

I'm living in non wellness as well. I am 22 years old and from Wisconsin.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter