8/10 Check In!?

I have a room at the Pop Disney Resort that night if you need a place to stay. :)

I should be flying in the 9th and was thinking about seeing if anyone wanted to go in for one of the Disney hotels. Would you mind if I snagged one of the spots if they're still any left?

Does anyone know what place to stay is cheaper. Staying at the Pop Century resort or the hotel (I think is called Sunspree) by Vista Way?

I have booked a room at Pop Disney Resort. Let me know if you wanna stay there. I come in on the 9th from Wisconsin. :)

This sounds great! I sent you a private message with my email and facebook info :)

And I definitely want to do dinner that night! :)

Also, 116 days!!

I should be flying in the 9th and was thinking about seeing if anyone wanted to go in for one of the Disney hotels. Would you mind if I snagged one of the spots if they're still any left?

Yes, I have spots left. I am flying in I think around 2:55pm. When are you flying in?

I haven't booked my flight yet, I'm waiting to see if Southwest runs any good deals on California -> Orlando flights, but if that doesn't work out I'll probably catch a red eye into Orlando early the morning of the 9th.

It'd be a lot of fun to meet up with others flying in that day. Dinner would be a great way for us all to meet and get to know each other:)

yeah what time? :S i mean i havent booked my ticket yet but Ill probably arrive like at 6:30am or something like that.

Turns out I'm flying in early on the 10th now. I'd love to get to know others arriving though, and I"m on Facebook if anyone wants to add me:) And maybe a bunch of us could have dinner or such when we're all down there?:D

Just search for Kirsten M. Barkin, my profile pic is me in front of a monsters inc sign, and I use to have pink in my hair:)

Has anybody found any roommates yet? And for meeting up on the 9th or the 10th, how someplace in Downtown Disney? Like Rain Forest Cafe or T-Rex?

On check in day, how do you plan to get to Vista way?

I'm staying at Pop Century. Does the bus go to Vista Way?

Anyone what to meet for Breakfast on August 10th? I'm always hungry!

On check in day, how do you plan to get to Vista way?

I'm staying at Pop Century. Does the bus go to Vista Way?

Anyone what to meet for Breakfast on August 10th? I'm always hungry!

I was thinking about staying on site.. I was going to get a cab in the morning. I think I'm just going to stay at the Holiday Inn by Vista and either find a ride or take a cab to get to the dinner in DTD

This might sound silly, but I've been dying to try Chic-fil-a's breakfast biscuit sandwich, and there is one within walking distance of Vista.. haha :) Breakfast there might be a good idea..

I don't have a roommate yet.. at first I was just going to leave it up to fate.. but now it seems like everyone has entire apartments together already!

There's a event on facebook about a dinner meet up on the 9th
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=217616211591227

August 10th here!
20 from NY!
QSF&B
I'm going to be starting in wellness, but I turn 21 in the program so I will probably move.

TheGirlin14G- Don't worry not everyone has roommates yet, I don't and I've talked to others who don't either:)

I'd love to meet up for breakfast on the 9th but I think I'm getting in to the airport at 6 am and was going from there to vista way at about 8.

Lifeisafairytale- I'm taking the shuttle to get there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter