3 day park hopper?

wdisneyaholic

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I have some questions on Disney passes. does Disney offer a 3 day park hopper? or do they only offer a 4/5 day park hopper? Does Disney offer a 4 day park hopper plus? We are stying off site but plan on doing pleasure island one night and maybe a water park one day. What would be the best ticket to purchase, we never stay at one park one day, we prefer to hop.

Thanks

No more 3 day hoppers. The only 4 day is a straight hopper, no plusses. The min with plusses is a 5 day.

We are supposed to be getting 3 day hoppers from our AAA TA...I think it might just be a AAA deal but I'm not sure...

Your situation is one where an Ultimate Hopper Pass might be the best deal. These are available for stays as short as two days and they give you unlimited access to everything -- all four major parks, the water parks, Pleasure Island and DisneyQuest. You have to be staying at a Disney resort, the Swan/Dolphin or a Downtown Disney hotel to buy these. They can be purchased at check-in -- you must buy them for everyone in your room and for the entire length of your stay.

If you want to see all the available ticket options and compare prices, I have a page with this info on my site:

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdwticketprices.html

Mary
MouseSavers.com

seels 4 day PH + only has one option on it :-) you have to join, but membership is only $1 for hte first month. They also have some discount meal certificates, good at most any Disney eatery. I ordered my passes on 07/03 and received them on 07/06 :-) I plan on cancelling....

CyndiRae1- How did you get 3 day hoppers from AAA? I'm a member and would LOVE to get these from my local office, but all they say they have is 5 day and 6 day and maybe 7, I think.

You say you're "supposed" to be getting these. Would you mind giving me a little more info. I'd be very interested (and grateful)!

Thanks!
Kimberly :D

Regarding a three-day hopper...there is one available that I have found. If you stay for either 2 or 3 nights at the Holiday Inn all suites resort offsite in Orlando, you can buy a three-day hopper pass from them at the hotel...that's right...a three-day pass. Check out their Web site at www.hifamilysuites.com and click on their "specials" link to find out more. The room rates are great, and if you have kids, these rooms are pretty cool-separate themed bedroom for kids in the same suite. I believe it is available for a limited time.

We used the same pass last time we were there also...I may be calling it the wrong name...maybe it is the length of stay pass...whatever it is called it is for three days...we have booked a package through AAA...I'm feeling a little unsure about our agent though...she told me that she could book our shore trips for the cruise early too...not according to everyone on the boards...thats why I say supposed to be getting them...I will e-mail her and get what they are called and how to get them...I will post her answer...

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter