10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread #21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chris--we're having our tacos tonight for dinner.........;)

We got WLV for the night of the MMNSSHP! I was glad to get switched.

That's cool. WL is one of the resorts that I would love to stay at someday. Elaine is kind of grumbling that my heart is set on Port Orleans Riverside for MNSSHP, but I told her it would be a great resort to spend a day at. DD is just a boat ride away for lunch and other stuff. There is a decent pool for the kids, etc.

She just doesn't like spending so much more over the value, but for this, I think it is worth it since we won't be at the MK until 4 or so.

That's cool. WL is one of the resorts that I would love to stay at someday. Elaine is kind of grumbling that my heart is set on Port Orleans Riverside for MNSSHP, but I told her it would be a great resort to spend a day at. DD is just a boat ride away for lunch and other stuff. There is a decent pool for the kids, etc.

She just doesn't like spending so much more over the value, but for this, I think it is worth it since we won't be at the MK until 4 or so.

Sounds like you have good reasons for being there and will be able to enjoy it. We like to stay at the ones we haven't been to yet. I guess then we can find which are our favorites.

I was away from my computer when it was closed otherwise I would have done it or requested it to have been posted. Did anyone request it to be closed?? Also...the mod's in the past have posted links. I guess they didn't this time around. :confused3

Sorry, kind of rambling....its been one of those days.

Yes, Mod Mary always posted a link to the new thread too. :thumbsup2
I didn't realize that no one could edit once the thread was locked. I'm still learning new things on this board. :goodvibes

I didn't realize that no one could edit once the thread was locked. I'm still learning new things on this board. :goodvibes

MG--if you look at one of your posts on one of the closed threads, you will see that the "Edit Button" is no longer available to use. ;)

Signing off early tonight, it's been a long day and I'm pooped.

Good Night All..........:wave2:

I was wondering about that myself. Maybe it was "in" the rules but never announced before. Kind of shady though, it's a shame the show ended the way it did last night. I think it would have been better for the show if the person voted off had stayed longer.

I missed the beginning of BL & haven't had a chance to go back & watch it on DVR. Allison said at the beginning of the weigh in that she only had immunity if she hadn't gain any weight. Wasn't that made clear when she came back?

N

Sounds like you have good reasons for being there and will be able to enjoy it. We like to stay at the ones we haven't been to yet. I guess then we can find which are our favorites.

I think WL is a nice resort but I feel like I've just spent a winter at a wilderness lodge!!! Even though we own there, I'm looking for a different FL experience! But I'm sure you'll enjoy being there.

N :thumbsup2

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE, IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO GET THE LINK TO THIS THREAD ADDED TO THE LAST THREAD!

JUST PM A MOD ASK NICELY TO HAVE IT DONE.

BTW, thanks Lisa.

THE FINAL POST HAS NOW BEEN EDITED TO LINK TO THE NEW THREAD.

NOW YOU CAN MOVE ON AND HOPEFULLY ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR THREAD!

I think WL is a nice resort but I feel like I've just spent a winter at a wilderness lodge!!! Even though we own there, I'm looking for a different FL experience! But I'm sure you'll enjoy being there.

N :thumbsup2
Thanks Dan! I can appreciate what you've said. I'm hoping by the end of October, we'll be fine with a touch of what it has to offer. At any rate, we haven't stayed there, so we really want to experience it. We've been there to walk around and look - it's so fun to tour the resorts!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE, IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO GET THE LINK TO THIS THREAD ADDED TO THE LAST THREAD!

BTW, thanks Lisa.

Thanks Jeff. Good seeing you.

I missed the beginning of BL & haven't had a chance to go back & watch it on DVR. Allison said at the beginning of the weigh in that she only had immunity if she hadn't gain any weight. Wasn't that made clear when she came back?

N

When she was originally given immunity I think that she was just told that she had immunity and wasn't told, or at least not on camera, that there were guidelines to that immunity. In fact when they did the challenge she was told that if she won she would get a 1 lb advantage to put on someone elses weight. So I thought that she was totally safe for this episode, when they said the weight thing I thought that was just wrong. Little shady to me. I loved what Sione or Felipe said in the voting though, he was so right.

BTW, thanks Lisa.

Um wow who tinkled in your cornflakes this morning? I understand there was a lot of repetiveness but skip over it like everyone else does! Had to make sure I wasn't on another thread that was popular last year, after reading this remark.:sad2:

Um wow who tinkled in your cornflakes this morning? I understand there was a lot of repetiveness but skip over it like everyone else does! Had to make sure I wasn't on another thread that was popular last year, after reading this remark.:sad2:

oh no...say it aint so..;);)

we're the rep@.:sad2::lmao:

ok. my lovely bride of over 33 years has put the Rockn Bar D video on
you tube.:sad2::sad1:

theres no way i'm putting the link on here, but if anyone wants to see it, pm me and i'll give you the youtube link.:headache:

she said it was either this or a poochie.:sad2:

Dude that is blackmail!

To bad we don,t have a picture of Junction 21 lead singer eyeing Walt and Mike. She had real personality.. :confused3

That would be our way of getting even, correct buddy....:thumbsup2

Walt :cool1:

Link please:yay:

april fools!!
sorry, couldnt resist.:laughing:
robin didnt really put the video on youtube.:laughing:
quite a few pm's though. even some lurkers wanted to see it.:laughing:

Thats funny! Good April Fool's joke. :thumbsup2

well last year i posted that we had got a late ressie for the repo cruise.:lmao:
(we didnt)

the year before last i posted that we wouldnt be going on the kk1 cruise because robin had left me for someone else.:lmao:

so i just had to try something.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

i wouldnt be "the dawg" if i didnt.:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter