10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread #21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG checking in.(Thanks for the breadcrumbs Janice).

Is it possible for anyone who posted on the last page of thread #20 to edit their post to add a link to the new thread please? I never saw a link unless it was a few pages back. Thanks.

I won't be around much tomorrow so I'll be a little early with the April celebrations if you don't mind:

AprilB-day.jpg

SandCastle1copy.jpg

Ditto from KY

ok. my lovely bride of over 33 years has put the Rockn Bar D video on
you tube.:sad2::sad1:

theres no way i'm putting the link on here, but if anyone wants to see it, pm me and i'll give you the youtube link.:headache:

she said it was either this or a poochie.:sad2:

She is my hero :worship::worship:

Congratulations Mike and Robin :cool1:
We're doing a "DVC tour" in Oct! We have one night at BLT and one night at Kidani at AKV booked for before the cruise and we have a Treehouse Villa booked for the night we get off the Magic :woohoo::banana:
Cheryl,
I expect a lot of pics of that treehouse when you come back. Right now we are torn between that and trying to book a 2 bd at AKV Savannah when we go in 2011

Missed ya last night Becky. I had already turned off my laptop for the night when Biggest Loser came on.

Little ticked off on how the outcome was. Don't tell someone they have immunity and then at the last minute change the rules on it.

Little ticked off on how the outcome was. Don't tell someone they have immunity and then at the last minute change the rules on it.

I was wondering about that myself. Maybe it was "in" the rules but never announced before. Kind of shady though, it's a shame the show ended the way it did last night. I think it would have been better for the show if the person voted off had stayed longer.

Cold, damp, dreay, breezy day here. Just started raining as I was finishing up my morning meters. Looks like a soggy afternoon ahead.........:rolleyes:

Having tunafish on toast for lunch today..........:goodvibes

I missed all of Biggest Loser and have no time to go back and watch. I saw who got voted out but can someone explain the immunity botch up please. Don't post it here, we don't want to spoil it for anyone. Please pm me.

Thanks.

I missed all of Biggest Loser and have no time to go back and watch. I saw who got voted out but can someone explain the immunity botch up please. Don't post it here, we don't want to spoil it for anyone. Please pm me.

Thanks.

PM sent MG........;)

MG checking in.(Thanks for the breadcrumbs Janice).

Is it possible for anyone who posted on the last page of thread #20 to edit their post to add a link to the new thread please? I never saw a link unless it was a few pages back. Thanks.

I won't be around much tomorrow so I'll be a little early with the April celebrations if you don't mind:

AprilB-day.jpg

SandCastle1copy.jpg

Ditto from KY
As soon as the new thread was posted, I posted a link in the old thread. It's there, trust me.

From the old thread...

Thread #21 is now up! Grab your moving buddy and meet us over there. There is still time to post on this one. I think we have a couple more pages to go. Here is the link

Thread 21 Link

As soon as the new thread was posted, I posted a link in the old thread. It's there, trust me.

Yup, you told us last night Chris. I was looking for it on the last or second to last page, but I looked back 3 pages and there it was. Thanks for starting the new thread though.

Yup, you told us last night Chris. I was looking for it on the last or second to last page, but I looked back 3 pages and there it was. Thanks for starting the new thread though.
I was away from my computer when it was closed otherwise I would have done it or requested it to have been posted. Did anyone request it to be closed?? Also...the mod's in the past have posted links. I guess they didn't this time around. :confused3

Sorry, kind of rambling....its been one of those days.

Wow! - quiet on here tonight:confused3

We've just had our mortgage broker call round to advise us of the new deals(friend of ours). Now him and Neil have gone to the pub, while I get to put the muchkin to bed:rolleyes:...

Where is everyone:confused3

I have done well again diet wise for the last few days:thumbsup2

So far only Saturdays meal out is my only sin:rolleyes1

Although I am treating myself to a glass of vino now:banana:

I am back at the chiropractors tomorrow:scared:... more poking:scared:, more prodding:scared:, more money:scared::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter