• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread #21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Heather

How you doing?

No plans for us, just local things like parks, having friends over etc. Neil is off for part of it due to his shift pattern, so we might go bowling and things like that to amuse Ellis and his friends.

Are you doing anything nice?

Not bad, thanks.

This weekend is my flower arranging spring show - pics will be available if you want them? and then Cinema on Sunday and collect cruise tickets :yay:

Next weekend we have my IL to stay and the final planning and online check-in for the cruise :yay::yay:

We're barbequing (sp?).....

Rob has given up booze and I've given up desserts, so I don't know what we're cooking yet, but I know we'll have planty of beer and chocolate!!:lmao::lmao:

Sound like my kinda bar-be-que

Nancy- I hear ya, I want to try all the resorts also. So far beach club is my favorite. Haven't been to wilderness, but I am like Chis when paying $$ and the points are gone value is for me. In December we stayed off, now that was hard but the price made it worth it, killed me to pay $12.00 to park though.

I feel the same way. We'd like to try all of them. We really enjoyed BWV at Christmas last year. The location was awesome! We went over to Beach Club one night for marshmallow roasting and a movie on the beach. My kids loved it. The only other we've visited is OKW and that was wonderful, too. it was our first time in a DVC resort and I have to say the size of the room was fantastic. It could have used a little refurbishment, but being it was our first time, it didn't really bother us. In June we are staying at AKV, and I'm really anxious to get there. I'm hoping the construction isn't too loud. In 2011, I think we may try the treehouses; we'll try to get a look at them this summer and let Emily choose I think. The 2011 trip will be right after her graduation. I think Becky and Cheryl are planning something like that, too. I'll try to get pics in June.......

Good morning everyone. I trust everyone is doing well today. Today, I AM actually going to have breakfast with friends. Yesterday I played an unintentional April fools joke on myself and drove 40 miles to the restaurant. I pulled up and didn't see any of their cars. I called my one friend who organizes it and he said, "its tomorrow" as he laughed at me. I was a little grumpy for the 40 minute drive home. :lmao:

I am sure today, there will plenty of heckling from my friends!

Not bad, thanks.

This weekend is my flower arranging spring show - pics will be available if you want them? and then Cinema on Sunday and collect cruise tickets :yay:

Next weekend we have my IL to stay and the final planning and online check-in for the cruise :yay::yay:

Refresh my memory--you're cruising soon? In May?

Good morning all from a soggy still rainy day in Sunny Florida. The poor kids here are on spring break and ahven't had one nice day.

Have a nice day all.

Nancy- I hear ya, I want to try all the resorts also. So far beach club is my favorite. Haven't been to wilderness, but I am like Chis when paying $$ and the points are gone value is for me. In December we stayed off, now that was hard but the price made it worth it, killed me to pay $12.00 to park though.

BCV is our favorite too. Both atmosphere & location are perfect! Didn't care so much for SSR. Great location but didn't like the hallway/entrance so much. Who knows, maybe someday we'll stay at WLV even if only for a couple days just to say we did it!

Have a great day!

N:woohoo:

BCV is our favorite too. Both atmosphere & location are perfect! Didn't care so much for SSR. Great location but didn't like the hallway/entrance so much. Who knows, maybe someday we'll stay at WLV even if only for a couple days just to say we did it!

Have a great day!

N:woohoo:

We own at SSR, but haven't stayed there yet. We visited at Christmas, and it was pretty, but I was a little disappointed by the look of the entrance/lobby, too. But I did like how clean and new it still looks.:thumbsup2

Anybody need a smile? Here is little Harrison, Lori's son, at our mini meet last year........

100_0096.jpg

I'm heading out the door to go have breakfast with the guys. I'll check back around lunch or early afternoon.

We own at SSR, but haven't stayed there yet. We visited at Christmas, and it was pretty, but I was a little disappointed by the look of the entrance/lobby, too. But I did like how clean and new it still looks.:thumbsup2
We stayed one night before 2007 cruise. It was nice, long walk ti the restaurant and bus service was slow. Beautiful property to walk around though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter