• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread #21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. my lovely bride of over 33 years has put the Rockn Bar D video on you tube.:sad2::sad1:.:sad2:

To bad we don,t have a picture of Junction 21 lead singer eyeing Walt and Mike. She had real personality.. :confused3

That would be our way of getting even, correct buddy....:thumbsup2

Walt :cool1:

Welcome Steve....:wave:

Hey Andy! I'm sorry I missed you. I've been popping in and out all week. My brother wants to use my backyard as the location for his son's birthday party, so I've been trying to get my yard in shape for the occasion. We have two huge redwoods in the backyard that have never been trimmed. As a result, their branches sweep all the way to the ground and create a dark shaded area under them. It's not a bad place but the spiders and such think so too. I decided that I wanted to reclaim that area of the yard and cut all the branches up to about 8 feet. Now there is an open airy shaded area beneath the redwoods. However, once I did that I found that termites have laid waste to the supports of the backyard fence. Worse yet the only thing holding that fence up was the downswept branches of the redwoods. Since I really don't have the money this year to replace the fence (And I can't rely on my backyard neighbor to help me with the cost, he's poor as dirt!) I had to install supports to hold the fence up until I can afford to replace the entire thing myself. I'm planning to place pavers under the trees with simple benches and I installed some lighting to add a mood to the area. Yesterday I rolled the firepit out to the area and we roasted hot dogs and s'mores for dinner. Had a great time!

I will dress up the first post and make sure the links work a little later this evening.

I was wondering about that. Thanks Chris!

we booked the AKV for oct 31 after the cruise.:thumbsup2:woohoo:

Congratulations Mike and Robin :cool1:
We're doing a "DVC tour" in Oct! We have one night at BLT and one night at Kidani at AKV booked for before the cruise and we have a Treehouse Villa booked for the night we get off the Magic :woohoo::banana:

I found everyone!!! I didn't see a link but I found you guys anyways!!..lol

Post count from thread #20

JLDSMD 377
captchris 336
Dyerneeds 324
Verandah Man 285
Karen Mouse 236

Neil Mouse 6​

Hmmmmm... I see Neil Mouse was posting last night:eek:.... to THAT TART:scared1:

Hands off Big Red, he's all mine:mad:

AprilB-day.jpg

SandCastle1copy.jpg

Ditto from me:goodvibes

ok. my lovely bride of over 33 years has put the Rockn Bar D video on
you tube.:sad2::sad1:

theres no way i'm putting the link on here, but if anyone wants to see it, pm me and i'll give you the youtube link.:headache:

she said it was either this or a poochie.:sad2:

Link please:yay:

MG checking in.(Thanks for the breadcrumbs Janice).

Is it possible for anyone who posted on the last page of thread #20 to edit their post to add a link to the new thread please? I never saw a link unless it was a few pages back. Thanks.

I won't be around much tomorrow so I'll be a little early with the April celebrations if you don't mind:

AprilB-day.jpg

SandCastle1copy.jpg

Wow, lots of celebrations in April and year since Tony and Stacy got married. Doesn't time fly!?

Congrats everyone

MG checking in.(Thanks for the breadcrumbs Janice).

Is it possible for anyone who posted on the last page of thread #20 to edit their post to add a link to the new thread please? I never saw a link unless it was a few pages back. Thanks.

I won't be around much tomorrow so I'll be a little early with the April celebrations if you don't mind:

AprilB-day.jpg

SandCastle1copy.jpg

Thanks for the birthday greetings MG!!! :goodvibes

I think once a thread is closed, the only people that can edit on it is a mod or webmaster.

Good morning everyone...

I am posting really quick as I have a breakfast meeting with some friends after I get the kids on the bus this morning.

Have a great day everyone!
I'm planning to place pavers under the trees with simple benches and I installed some lighting to add a mood to the area. Yesterday I rolled the firepit out to the area and we roasted hot dogs and s'mores for dinner. Had a great time!

I was wondering about that. Thanks Chris!
That sounds really cool. :thumbsup2

ok, i am getting better at this. It only took me 4 pages til I found the new thread.
:dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter