10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) Thread #21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well last year i posted that we had got a late ressie for the repo cruise.:lmao:
(we didnt)

the year before last i posted that we wouldnt be going on the kk1 cruise because robin had left me for someone else.:lmao:

so i just had to try something.:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

i wouldnt be "the dawg" if i didnt.:cool2:
Wow some of those are pretty rough! :worship:

Um wow who tinkled in your cornflakes this morning? I understand there was a lot of repetiveness but skip over it like everyone else does! Had to make sure I wasn't on another thread that was popular last year, after reading this remark.:sad2:

:rolleyes:

Whatever.

Thanks Dan! I can appreciate what you've said. I'm hoping by the end of October, we'll be fine with a touch of what it has to offer. At any rate, we haven't stayed there, so we really want to experience it. We've been there to walk around and look - it's so fun to tour the resorts!

Actually that was me (N). That's one of our favorite activities - resort hopping - I just want palm trees not pine trees when I'm in Florida!!!! That's just because of where we live.

When she was originally given immunity I think that she was just told that she had immunity and wasn't told, or at least not on camera, that there were guidelines to that immunity. In fact when they did the challenge she was told that if she won she would get a 1 lb advantage to put on someone elses weight. So I thought that she was totally safe for this episode, when they said the weight thing I thought that was just wrong. Little shady to me. I loved what Sione or Felipe said in the voting though, he was so right.

I'll have to watch the beginning on DVR carefully & let you know. I thought that it was right that Nicole went home - she proved she could do it at home & then couldn't maintain at the ranch. Ron, however, even though he's fallen below the yellow several times, had an unusual situation this time & didn't deserve to be penalized for being in the hospital. But that's just one woman's opinion! I just wish someone had used that reasoning when voting. But I am surprised Ron is still there. Oh well.....

N

Actually that was me (N). That's one of our favorite activities - resort hopping - I just want palm trees not pine trees when I'm in Florida!!!! That's just because of where we live.

N

I stand corrected - so sorry, Nancy!

Morning all. It grey today, but we're promised warmth and sunshine.

Any plans for Easter?

Nice new avatar Jeff:thumbsup2

april fools!!
sorry, couldnt resist.:laughing:
robin didnt really put the video on youtube.:laughing:
quite a few pm's though. even some lurkers wanted to see it.:laughing:

Oooooh! - you meanie! - right I think you need to post it now as your punishment:rotfl:

Hi Heather

How you doing?

No plans for us, just local things like parks, having friends over etc. Neil is off for part of it due to his shift pattern, so we might go bowling and things like that to amuse Ellis and his friends.

Are you doing anything nice?

Double delights today :rolleyes: - chiropractors this morning, Mom and Dad round for dinner this evening:rolleyes:

Wish me luck for both:lmao:

Ellis has woken up in a rotten mood:rolleyes:... at this rate he'll be going to school just wearing one sock:eek:, and thats taken him 10 minutes:rotfl2:

Bye peeps, have a nice day:goodvibes

goodmorning-fruit.gif

and
MickeyHello.gif

Everyone

Good morning all from a soggy still rainy day in Sunny Florida. The poor kids here are on spring break and ahven't had one nice day.

Have a nice day all.

Nancy- I hear ya, I want to try all the resorts also. So far beach club is my favorite. Haven't been to wilderness, but I am like Chis when paying $$ and the points are gone value is for me. In December we stayed off, now that was hard but the price made it worth it, killed me to pay $12.00 to park though.

Morning all. It grey today, but we're promised warmth and sunshine.

Any plans for Easter?

We're barbequing (sp?).....

Rob has given up booze and I've given up desserts for Lent, so I don't know what we're cooking yet, but I know we'll have plenty of beer and chocolate!!:lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter