Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all Zeta Pals....calling all zeta pals.....

This just in:

We have some one-of-a-kind items in the swap and shop. Get them while you can.

*Blue Soldier
*Pirate Cannon Room Code
*Everest Teleporters

I will be taking bids at opening.....just don't rush the doors. I have visions of those scary crowds going after Cabbage Patch Kids in my head :rotfl2:

- cries - Do I have time to get sick and be home from work by 10 to make the rush to the store? Good Luck ladies!!! No fighting in the store! :rotfl2:

Tishke, I am interested!!! But I can't log into VMK - the loading bar is frozen a quarter of the way through and won't budge. I keep refreshing and keep getting stuck at the same point again. Can I cry along with Disvaclub?

I'm stuck too, my blue bar made it all the way across, then stuck with just a splinter to go! Hmm.. think that is a hint to get myself up and get something else done? ~looking at grocery list.. HUGE pile of dirtly clothes.. ~ :rotfl2:

VMK is going VERY slowly because of the everest parts. So, there seems only one fair way to let the doors find a new owner.....can you say CONTEST?!

Here is the contest:

This is going to take all the creativity that you can muster. The contest is for you to tell me why your pal deserves these doors more than any other pal. It can be done in a poem, a song, an essay....put your thinking caps on. I need the entries, though, by FRIDAY at MIDNIGHT EST. No late entries will be accepted.

Please send your entry by PM to me, or if it is in a format that you need to attach you can request my email from me and I will accept things that way (I have Office Prof. so I can take any of those formats).

Woot!! I can't wait to see the entries!! :cheer2:

:Pinkbounc just bumping this up so pals don't forget!

Just to clarify...the "doors" you are referring to are the Everest teleporters? Any pictures?

*NikkiBell* said:
Just to clarify...the "doors" you are referring to are the Everest teleporters? Any pictures?

No the GOLD DOORS are the gold monsters inc. doors that have just been released at DCA. I don't have a pic, but I am sure they will show up in the guide soon.

Apparently msn doesn't know how to deliver email in any kind of timely way.. soo... I am asking that everyone on the team please check the group page for current news and messages. If you are still lost and can't get in or don't understand something just pm me and I'll help get you there!
If everyone will just check the page as often as you are checking here on dis. ;) you should be up to date. Thanks ladies! :woohoo:

I would just like to send Get Well greetings to my sick pal :sick: Iluvsorcerer.
She has been sick for many days and still takes time to send me PM's and gifts me codes of fun things!!
Get your rest, drink water and chicken soup, so you can come out and play soon!! Here is some extra pixie dust to help pixiedust:
Thanks for my gifts.

tigressjewel said:
Apparently msn doesn't know how to deliver email in any kind of timely way.. soo... I am asking that everyone on the team please check the group page for current news and messages. If you are still lost and can't get in or don't understand something just pm me and I'll help get you there!
If everyone will just check the page as often as you are checking here on dis. ;) you should be up to date. Thanks ladies! :woohoo:

Wow, i thought it was only me who wasn't getting the mail!
I am so excited about our ride :yay:

:wave2: Just waving hi to the best Zeta lady around! Hope you are enjoying your week! :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :love: :cheer2: :grouphug:

:worship: :worship: :worship: party: :jumping1:

Sorry to hijack this thread again, but I would like to let everyone on the team know that there is now a post that summarizes our game plan on the other board. Please take the time to read it (under messages, Basic Game Plan), and you still have time to send me name suggestions. We will be voting this weekend. Thanks for listening.. :goodvibes

I got this orange box in the mail yesterday, couldn't help but think of the zetas. Can you imagine if we were all together and we all had one?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

kazoo.jpg

tigressjewel said:
I got this orange box in the mail yesterday, couldn't help but think of the zetas. Can you imagine if we were all together and we all had one?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

kazoo.jpg

I want one of those! You must call Vonage and get at least 29 more. Oh, and ask them to make more in Dis Green. (Tell them to go to their local Home Depot for the right shade of lime green)

If I was running around Disney with an Orange and Green one I am sure everyone would know I was a Zeta Dis-er then.

I want to play a tune with my Zeta Sisters!

I could even "play" along at Jellyrolls in Dec!!!!! :woohoo:

:wave2: for now!

Good Morning Ladies :sunny:

I'm writing to let you know that I am having to cancel this week's Zeta event. My husband's grandfather passed away last night, and we will have to be driving to the other side of the state to attend the funeral. We're not sure when the funeral will take place, but we need to be ready to leave at any time.

I'm sorry to have to cancel the event, and if anyone else would like to set up a room for the party and fireworks game, please do. Just make sure you take pictures for me ;)

I'm sorry to hear that. My thought and prayers are with your family and your husband's.

Oh Sea Star Tishke, our hearts go out to you, your husband and family. Please know we are all here for you in virual spirit. Hugs.

Please do not worry about the sisters, we will pick up the torch and carry on for the sisterhood.

We will play a game in your honor. All is well in Zetaland

Hugs, hugs hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter