Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all :grouphug: This sisterhood has really made me a lot of good friends and it is great knowing that I have so much support.

I'll also be leaving the Everest team, at least as a person having a room. I have lots of things to lend out, and I will have more after I return from the Zeta trip. So, if you get stumped on something, let me know. :)

I am sorry so to hear about your loss. You and your family are in our prayers during this time. Sending lots of pixie dust and orange power to you too.

Oh Tish... I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers this weekend. Much pixie dust to your family and drive safe! *hugs*

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tishke. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You will be missed here and in the ride stuff- but it is more than understandable- don't worry a bit about us. And we will try not to have too much fun while you are away

sorry for your loss tishke, heart and prayers go out to your family :hug:
Don't worry we will win it for you...

Girl, you know how I feel. I just wanted to extend thanks to the rest of the Zeta sisters for their awesome support and kind words. You all make me proud to say I am a part of this wonderful group of fine ladies! :thumbsup2

Tishke, all I can say is I love you and am always here for you. And just remember to keep the faith!!! :grouphug:

Oh yeah...see you soon!!! princess: :cloud9: :wizard: :love:

Tishke, I am sorry to hear of your family's loss. You have my sincerest condolences. :hug:

Now, I have to make a desperate plea to my Zeta sisters! :tink: I am having a very difficult time finding a couple of items on my special pal's wish list. She would like a green philharmagic chair (maybe more than 1? lol), and the Safari Lifestyle wallhanging/poster. I can offer these items for trade: ice blocks, gold doors, purple doors, Grand Californian pin, Everest 3/5 (yeti paw print) pin. I would love to fulfill my Zeta girl's wishlist! :cloud9:

So sorry, sweet Tishke......love and prayers to you and yours.

Hope you have a wonderful week, Mickeysmagic! HUGS!!!!
345%3C396%3A3%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3262%3E732%3E874%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3B67%3B786%3Bnu0mrj

Sorry about your family's loss Tishke. Drive Safe! And don't worry about us.

Tishke,

Sending you more Hugs from up North!

Ok ladies - thanks to a few of you - I am now hooked on Dr. Dreamy!!! Since VMK was down last night - I watched the show.

Oh Tishke, I am so sorry to hear that! My thoughts and prayers will be with you too. I miss you, drive safe, and take care. Oh, and BIG HUGS :grouphug: and much love!

disvaclub92 said:
Ok ladies - thanks to a few of you - I am now hooked on Dr. Dreamy!!! Since VMK was down last night - I watched the show.

Well you are going to have to fight Tishke and DisAeryn to get him to make a house call to your place!

Good episode to start watching. I bet you were yelling NOOOOOOOO! like the rest of us

wdwr said:
Well you are going to have to fight Tishke and DisAeryn to get him to make a house call to your place!

Good episode to start watching. I bet you were yelling NOOOOOOOO! like the rest of us

Lol. Yeah, don't get between me and Dr. McDreamy. Phew. And I'm pretty sure that WDWR could hear me yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
all the way from Tampa to her house in the Frozen Tundra ;)

Woot. Is it Sunday yet?

aeryn said:
Lol. Yeah, don't get between me and Dr. McDreamy. Phew. And I'm pretty sure that WDWR could hear me yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
all the way from Tampa to her house in the Frozen Tundra ;)

Woot. Is it Sunday yet?

I might be in the Frozen Tundra..but I knew before you guys did that it was a "NOOOO!!!" type ending.

My lovely Canadian station carried it at it's normal time. I was done 20 minutes before you! nana We don't need no stinking Super Bowl..we have the Grey Cup. :lmao:

Oh, and no, it is not Sunday yet. Aren't I helpful????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter