Your standard fast food orders

jalapeno_pretzel

DIS Veteran
The burger king thread made me think about this ...
What do you typically order at various fast food restaurants? I don't eat at most of these often at all, but when I do, I usually get the same things each time ...

Burger King ... Impossible whopper, small fries
Wendy's ... Fish Sandwich (can only eat there the couple of months they offer it), small fries
Taco Bell ... one or two bean burritos depending how hungry I am
Panera ... 1/2 caprese sandwich + bowl of either tomato or butternut soup
Moe's ... Small burrito, no meat - just the beans, rice, cheese, guac, pico, etc.
Pizza (anyplace)... this varies, but we're in a white pizza mood lately, with garlic, chopped tomatoes, & sometimes onions
Chick-fil-a ... basically I can't eat there anymore since I'm pescetarian, but I used to always get the grilled chicken sandwich, fries, and polynesian sauce for dipping my fries in. looking forward to when they get the veggie chicken.
Bojangles ... same as above, I can't eat much there, but sometimes I will get a biscuit and put a piece of veggie sausage on it. My previous standard was the cajun filet sandwich + fries

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
Chipotle - 2 Taco's (Steak or Barbacoa, Pico, Cheese, Lettuce). Once in a while I will Queso & Chips.

In & Out - Double Double, Grilled Whole Onions, Lettuce, Mustard. - haven't been here in a long while but have been craving one.

Pizza - Round Table is my go to place. Usually just Pepperoni. as the person I got with most often only likes pepperoni. On occasion Gourmet Veggie no mushrooms or Chicken Garlic no mushrooms, once in a while add bacon.

McDonald's - Sausage McMuffin.

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
What do you typically order at various fast food restaurants?
McDonald's - cheeseburger or filet of fish sandwich
In N Out - cheeseburger with onions, strawberry milkshake
Carl's Jr - teriyaki burger (single if they have it).
Chick-fil-A - chicken sandwich, sometimes the chick-n-minis
Wenierschnitzel - chili dog

• tvguy

Question anything the facts don't support.
    Burger King. Value Double Cheeseburger.
    McDonalds. Egg McMuffin and a Sausage McMuffin with egg.
    JimBoys (California based Mexican chain) 3 tacos
    Carls Jr. Original Thickburger. ( I hadn't been there in years, but DD bought a house around the corner from one, so rediscovered them. They still are crazy expensive)
    Arbys. Went there yesterday for the first time in years, got a brisket sandwich.

HeatherC

Alas...these people I live with ...
    Never really get fast food but the one exception is Wendy’s. I will stop if I am out and about and starving at lunch or dinner time. I get a small chili and plain baked potato. I pour the chil on the potato. So yummy and kinda healthy.

Wendy31

DIS Veteran
    Arby's - roast beef sandwich w/ potato cakes

Chik-Fil-A - original chicken sandwich w/ waffle fries

Sonic - cheese sticks (I LOVE their cheese sticks!)

Taco Bell - 2 tacos or the Mexican Pizza

Wendy's - single w/ cheese, ketchup only, & fries, sometimes also a Frosty

Zaxby's - a salad or the Zax Snack (3 fingers & fries)

It's been ages since I went to either Burger King or McDonald's.

• Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
    McDonald's......large fry or Egg McMuffin

Wendy's....cheesy fries

Burger King......junior Whopper

Taco Bell.....used to be their old tostadas; now just a couple of hard shell tacos

fly girl

DIS Veteran
    Chipotle ~ Chicken Burrito
    McDonald's ~ Egg McMuffin
    Skyline ~ 4 way with beans
    Jimmy John's ~ Vito

Yoshi

DIS Veteran
    Burger King - Double Cheeseburger Meal
    Wendy's - Double Stack 4 for $4 Meal (Double Stack, 4 chicken nuggets, fries, soda)
    McDonald's - McDouble and fries

• luvsJack

DIS Veteran
    Cane’s—3 finger combo with an extra Cane sauce and a large sweet tea with lemon

Chick FilA—chicken sandwich, either the Mac and cheese or the kale salad, sweet tea

Arby’s—classic Roast beef, onion rings.

DuskKodesh

Marvel Hero in Training
    White Castle: six cheese sliders, six piece chicken rings, medium soda <3
    Taco Bell: Cheesy gordita crunch + whatever 5$ box they have currently
    Subway: footlong meatball with spinach, onions, tomato, banana peppers, and Parmesan
    Rally's: Big Buford combo with a frozen kool aid slush

Cut out almost all other fast food due to hubs not being able to have much salt.

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    McDonald's (lunch) - If I'm going because I'm craving it, it must be a Big Mac! But I can't eat like that all the time, so if I'm just taking niece and nephew for Happy Meals, I'll usually get a small hamburger instead. Small fries either way.

McDonald's (breakfast - not often, but a "leaving on a road trip" tradition) - bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit

Wendy's - spicy chicken sandwich or whatever the seasonal salad is, and a strawberry lemonade

KFC - chicken breast meal (w/slaw) or a "$5 Fill-Up".

Burger King - previously, a Whopper Jr. and onion rings - but I will likely try the impossible burger next time I go!

AuntieMe3

DIS Veteran
    We have a regional place called Bakers, they have burgers and mexican food. Hubby and I get it everytime we go to Costco. We get 7 tacos with no tomato and a medium raspberry tea. He usually eats 4, I eat 2 there and take one to go to eat later.:laughing:

In N Out...a cheeseburger with grilled onions, sometimes animal fries but usually not and an ice water.

Jack in the Box...2 or more tacos...depends on how hungry I am.

Wendy's...crispy chicken BLT with a side of ranch to add.(cheaper than getting the asiago chicken sandwich I used to get. LOL) and their all natural lemonade.

Burger King...again tacos. LoL Usually 2 or 3.

When we eat out, we usually eat at local spots more than chain places. And it's usually Mexican food places, or more specifically tacos. I really love tacos, if you couldn't tell. :confused3:laughing:

hereyago

DIS Veteran
    Chic Fila: (breakfast) chicken mini
    Lunch/dinner original sandwich without pickles and small chic shake

Pizza place Ive gone to since high school either cheese or pepperoni pizza

Sonic: plain cheese burger and chic shake(usually at night after work)

Pea-n-Me

DIS Veteran
    McDonald’s - Quarter pounder w cheese

McD’s Breakfast - Egg McMuffin w bacon instead of ham and/or a yogurt parfait

BK - Cheeseburger or Original Chicken sandwich, share an onion ring

Wendy’s - Single or Homestyle Chicken sandwich, or a potato w broccoli and cheese, or chili, or a strawberry salad (seasonal)

Chik Fil A - Chicken wrap w Apple Vinaigrette dressing or Chicken Tenders w honey mustard. (Cannot eat their waffle fries.)

Taco Bell - Have never gone here alone but DD likes it - Steak Quesadilla

Where I grew up, local roast beef sandwich places were big, and open really late, or all night, in some cases. I’m likely to get one of those (a Junior Beef w Mayo) before fast food if there is somewhere nearby.

Or I am always down for a slice of Regina pizza before anything else! :lovestruc

jalapeno_pretzel

DIS Veteran
    Never really get fast food but the one exception is Wendy’s. I will stop if I am out and about and starving at lunch or dinner time. I get a small chili and plain baked potato. I pour the chil on the potato. So yummy and kinda healthy.
    One thing I really wish for is Wendy's to make a vegetarian chili. Can't be that hard ... just sub beans for the meat, and then vegetarians can either eat it straight, pour it on a potato, or have it in the taco salad. It seems like a no-brainer.

Chik Fil A - Chicken wrap w Apple Vinaigrette dressing or Chicken Tenders w honey mustard. (Cannot eat their waffle fries.)
    :lovestruc
    The CFA waffle fries are pretty much tasteless unless you dunk them in one of the sauces. I definitely can't eat them plain or even with just ketchup!

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
    We don’t eat out that often, but when we do..

McDonalds- 6 piece nuggets supersized with a Coke

Wendys- Baconator with fries and a coke

KFC (rarely because it’s soooo expensive)- popcorn chicken, fries and a Coke (are we seeing a theme here).

Diznygrl

Disneyland Fanatic
    I just order by numbers. :) There is never a time where I don't want fries and soda with my burger/nuggets/whatever anyway. When I go to Jack in the Box I sub curly fries, and Burger King I get onion rings.

The only fast food place that I don't order a numbered combo is Taco Bell, because I've been ordering a bean burrito and two (sometimes one) taco supremes forever, and once they created a combo menu that was never on it.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.