Your standard fast food orders

In-N-Out: Cheeseburger, protein style with chilies, no sauce or onions. Fries, well done, animal style. Coffee.

McDonald's Lunch/Dinner: Big Kids Meal, 6-piece nuggets, apple slices, and apple juice. (Yes, I eat the apple slices and drink the juice, lol).

McDonald's Breakfast: Sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle with a hashbrown and a coffee.

Pizza: Usually it's a vegetarian slice, so we have Round Table and I love the Gourmet Veggie.

I’m just surprised that people eat fast food enough to have regular orders.
we only eat fast food maybe 2-3 times a year not including vacation.
my order would vary on my mood and hunger level.
How often do you all eat fast food?

I can't answer for anyone else, but I don't eat fast food all that often. Maybe at a slightly higher rate this year due to my pregnancy and having food issues, but not really that often. A lot of my favs just come from enjoying the few of them over the years. Like I've only been to In-N-Out once this year, but I still know that that's my preferred choice over the years.

BK - eaten there 2x in the past ~5 years (both since the impossible whopper came out)
Taco Bell - eaten there 2x in the past ~10 years
Panera - (so maybe this doesn't count as fast food to some) - we usually stop here during long distance driving since the kids like it and the vegetarians have options; will also take the kids occasionally when they have a teacher workday.
Wendy's - I usually get this for one of my kids when he's sick since it's his favorite and also near his doctor office - a few times a year? I don't partake unless they have the fish option - usually feb/march timeframe.
pizza - maybe 1x per month? the last 2 pizzas have been for school spirit / fundraiser nights
we have a burrito place similar to moe's but it's a local place - we get that once every other week. We all split our meals in half so it makes lunch for the next day also.
We also get takeout from a greek/lebanese restaurant about every other week.
CFA - don't eat here anymore since they don't have vegetarian choices.
Bojangles - might get a biscuit 1-2x per year

Arbys--turkey sandwich
Culvers-- onion rings, cheese curds (don't like their burgers)
Whataburger--patty melt, no sauce,
McD--cheeseburger, xtra onion and pickle or Qtr, no onion; fries
Taco Bell--varies, but usually one or two of these: Mexican pizza, nachos, bean burritos no onion, taco supremes, spicy tostada, spicy potato tacos
Chipotle--barbacoa bowl or burrito, rice, black beans, fajita veg, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, green salsa, pico, corn salsa; or veggie hard tacos, rice, pinto beans, fajita veg, same toppings, sometimes lettuce
Moe's--chicken burrito or bowl, rice, grilled onion, pinto beans, cheese, sour cream, lime, cilantro, sometimes lettuce
Wendys--4 4 4 with bacon cheeseburger; or now that they are back, SPICY NUGGETS!!!!!!!
CFA--morning, chicken minis; other times, southwest salad or wrap
Firehouse--NY Steamer, fully loaded
Panda express--Sweetfire chicken, Kung Pao chicken, noodles

The CFA waffle fries are pretty much tasteless unless you dunk them in one of the sauces. I definitely can't eat them plain or even with just ketchup!

I agree on the waffle fries. I usually get 2 sandwiches only or sub the mac n cheese for the fries

Arby - classic roast beef (love the Arby sauce)
McD - McDouble and fries or Egg McMuffin
Wendys - 4 for 4 with double stack
DQ - Chicken strip basket (no gravy!!)

This is maybe once a week at most. Usually less often.

McDonald's - Filet o' Fish (no cheese), medium fries, unsweetemed iced tea.
Burger King - Whopper Jr (no onions), fries or onion rings, unsweetened iced tea.
Wendy's -nugs, fries, , unsweetened iced tea, maybe a vanilla frosty.

Wendy's. I don't do the others often and we only have the main BK, McD, Arby's, and Wendy's.

I'm partial to redheads, LOL.

Son of the Baconator, small fry and chocolate frosty to go. I have something to drink at home.

If I'm out with the kids, usually only 1 at a time, we eat at real restaurants. The cost at a lot are the same, far better meal, and the only extra cost is the tip which isn't much on a burger lunch.

We don't go to a wide variety of fast food places. We have our favourite picks, depending upon what direction we are traveling.

Chipotle: Burrito bowl with brown rice, no beans, chicken, mild and corn salsa, and cheese, plus a Coke.
Blaze Pizza: Red Vine pizza
Smash Burger: Crispy Chicken Sandwich with Smashfries

Years ago, we used to eat at Arby's or Quiznos, but they are no longer near us. It has been YEARS since I have been to a McDonalds, for a meal and not just a drink on the road, and even longer for any of the other similarly-styled restaurants (Burger King, Wendy's, etc.). About the only thing I would stop and get there is fries and a Coke as a snack.

McDonald's - Filet o' Fish (no cheese), medium fries, unsweetemed iced tea.
Burger King - Whopper Jr (no onions), fries or onion rings, unsweetened iced tea.
Wendy's -nugs, fries, , unsweetened iced tea, maybe a vanilla frosty.
LOVE me some vanilla frosty - why do they even bother to serve the chocolate kind? I’m not a burger person so I don’t eat at burger places very often but there’s a Wendy’s a block from my office. In a pinch I’ll grab lunch there: jr. bacon cheeseburger, small fries and a kid’s size frosty (vanilla of course). ::yes::

We get KFC or some other fried chicken for supper once in a while; always an 8-piece family meal with fries, gravy and coleslaw. Three weeks out of four we swing through McDonald’s on our way home on a Sunday morning. I get nothing but DH always has a bacon and egg McMuffin and a sausage and egg McMuffin. DS gets the BLT bagel, hash browns and a chocolate milk. Any other time we have fast food, no matter where it’s from, we all have to go in and look at the menu to decide what we want at that particular time because none of us have a “standard” order.

LOVE me some vanilla frosty - why do they even bother to serve the chocolate kind? I’m not a burger person so I don’t eat at burger places very often but there’s a Wendy’s a block from my office. In a pinch I’ll grab lunch there: jr. bacon cheeseburger, small fries and a kid’s size frosty (vanilla of course). ::yes::
I prefer vanilla ice cream. I prefer ice cream with stuff in it to be vanilla based. Yet, because that is the classic Frosty for most of my life, chocolate Frosty is the only way to go. I can't make the decision to try a vanilla.

My daughter also prefers vanilla ice cream and only gets the vanilla Frosty. I just can't bring myself to not get a chocolate.

I prefer vanilla ice cream. I prefer ice cream with stuff in it to be vanilla based. Yet, because that is the classic Frosty for most of my life, chocolate Frosty is the only way to go. I can't make the decision to try a vanilla.

My daughter also prefers vanilla ice cream and only gets the vanilla Frosty. I just can't bring myself to not get a chocolate.
You absolutely owe it to yourself to try vanilla and you can thank me later. :wave2:
I missed the bagels at McDonalds. Haven’t seen one around here with them in at least 10 years.
The BLT bagle (available on white or multi-grain) is part of the all-day breakfast menu here. It's also available with egg but personally I find the idea of egg, mayonnaise and lettuce together to be a little barfy. :crazy2:

The BLT bagle (available on white or multi-grain) is part of the all-day breakfast menu here. It's also available with egg but personally I find the idea of egg, mayonnaise and lettuce together to be a little barfy. :crazy2:
They used to have them around here. I would get sausage, egg & cheese. I loved the sauce they put on them, which apparently was a creamy dijon/mayo combo, funny because those are two things I would never put on a sausage sandwich.

You absolutely owe it to yourself to try vanilla and you can thank me later. :wave2:

I tried a vanilla Frosty once, because they were out of chocolate and I had already paid for one. It was definitely not as good as chocolate. I won't bother with the vanilla again, but a chocolate Frosty is a must whenever I go to Wendy's.

McDonalds- cheeseburger, small fries

BK- whopper it no mayo

Wendy’s- chili

CFA- breakfast - the minis
Lunch/dinner- market salad

Panera- broccoli cheese or summer corn chowder soup/Thai salad. (Pick 2)

Arby’s- regular roast beef sandwich

Taco Bell- 2 hard shell tacos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter