You better keep an eye on your local Hallmark this August!!!

MZDavis

Mouseketeer
I just received my floor plan breakdown for the rest of the year and noticed something interesting about the period of 8/13 to 9/30...

The theme for both of my windows? ... Disney! The theme for my checkout? ..... Disney! End of Aisles? ...... Disney! Seasonal Island? ...... Disney! Promotional card space?...... Disney!

I think it's safe to say that Hallmark has something up it's sleeve for Walt's 100th Birthday. I don't know and haven't seen anything on what exactly we will have EXCEPT I do know that we will have a value priced snowglobe (like the Peanuts one we did last year!)

As soon as I hear more I will let you guys know! (Dare we hope that there are pins????;) )

Lauri

Pull out your Hallmark Gold Crown cards . . . and make a run for it!
:bounce: :pinkbounc: :bounce: :pinkbounc: :bounce:

Lauri, thanks for the heads up! I'll be on the lookout. Just a side note for pin traders - I'm still finding Hallmark Disney pin pairs at my local Hallmark stores! It's great!!

This is exciting news! The Disney merchandise in Hallmark has seemed like it was cut back in recent years. I've been wanting a new Disney scrapbook, photo albums for awhile and they've have the same styles I bought 2 or 3 years ago. And didn't they used to sell Mickey & Co trinkets?

I love the ornament selection, and their greeting card selection seemed like it was stepped up last year, with many movie characters depicted on cards. It would be really nice to see some selection expand to the more "gift" stuff Hallmark sells.

Be sure to tell us more whenever you find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter