WISH Check in Week of March 9

Amy,

DO NOT give up! You may not have budged the scale, but look on a bright side...you have budged! You are doing something (walking your dog) and you haven't gone up. You may just need to keep at what you are doing until metabolism thing kicks in a little more.

Don't give up...you can do this. You are worth it!

My scale wasn't budging this week either. I need to get a little more aggressive with my water drinking and walking...

Amy ~ Tiger Lily is right DON'T GIVE UP! You are moving in a positive direction just keep going and the scale will budge! It takes time to put it on and time to take it off!

You can do it!! :bounce:

Oh, well, I got the dreaded M this week:( We had a substitute WW leader, so I can try to blame her scale. Really, though, I was good. Now that the weather is decent again (!) I'm sure my activity level will pick up!

Guess I'd better get back to journaling every bite!!

Had my WW weigh in today and I'm down another 1.8 lbs! That makes 15.8 total! Wahoo!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON THEIR SUCCESSES THIS WEEK!

I had my WW weigh in today. Lost a whopping 0.2 pounds. Well, at least it is a loss. I really thought I had lost more than that.

Totla lost since November, 2002 = 22.4 pounds.

You're doing great Carol. The slower you lose, the less chance you have of gaining your weight back.

I know how frustrating it can be to lose so slowly, though.

Katholyn

I stepped on the scale this morning, and I've lost four pounds since my last check-in. That's 14 pounds since the challenge started (get my 15-point clippie ready, Kelsie!! yea!!) and 36 pounds since mid-January. Woo hoo!

I think I'll reward myself when I hit the big 5-0 (50 lb. loss) with the castle cross stitch, which costs around $50. Can't wait!! It's something I've wanted forever.

Pat

268 days and counting . . . again

Did my WW weigh-in this morning and I've lost an additional 4.2 pounds, for a total of 8.2 in three weeks! I was really amazed at this, since I was out of town last week and didn't follow the points system as closely as I'd have liked to. (I don't even want to know how many points there are in a Philly Cheesesteak!

:eek:

I'm off to Curves now. This is fun!! :Pinkbounc

Dottie -- who hopes she followed the instructions correctly for the 5 pound clippie...

Holy Cowabunga! Disneyaholic and inky, you both did an awesome job this week!! I'm really proud of you both :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Okay, it's Thursday and that is the day I weigh in so....<i>drum roll please</i>

I lost 2.5 pounds :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: Not as good as disneyaholic and inky but for me it's pretty darn good. I was beginning to think I was <b>never</b> going to get that 5 pound clippie.

So my progress since 1/9 is a total loss of 24 pounds and since taking the WISH challenge on 1/31/03 a total loss of 5.5 pounds.

I'm off to add my new clipart to my siggie!

Everyone's doing great! Even those who didn't do as well as they'd have liked, at least you're sticking with it, and still checking in!! :)

I had my weigh-in this morning, and had a loss of 2.2 pounds! My WISH total is now 7.6 pounds!

My full weight loss total since 3/6/02 is 127.6!!!

My real celebration this week though isn't numerical. I need to go shopping for some new pants because the 38's are getting too loose even for a belt!!!! WOO HOO!

Dan, does that mean that you've been working for a year, now? (I always have to think on the short forms, since we sometimes read them day-month-year in Canada). Either which way. . .
<center>Congratulations
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
</center>

Well, I didn't expect but..............I LOST 21 POUNDS.........SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!.......1.6 this week!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on getting that 20 pound loss clippie, jlawall! Way to go!

Katholyn

WOW everyone is doing so great this is wonderful. Dan I admire your inner strength and determination you inspire me.

Thx Katholyn! I was really surprised (and relieved) this week! The Disney cruise is a POWERFUL MOTIVATER!

Originally posted by nativetxn
Holy Cowabunga! Disneyaholic and inky, you both did an awesome job this week!! I'm really proud of you both :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the kind words, but it looks like I might have not been clear on something -- the 4.2 pounds was over a 2-week period, since I was out of town last week. But I'm still pretty happy with 8.2 over three weeks!!! ;)

Well, disneyaholic...4.2 pounds is still 4.2 pounds and I think that's quite an accomplishment. I'm still proud of you :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter