Window, Aisle or Centre?

Domo

Wotcha
Where do you like to sit on a plane? Me, it has to be the aisle, because I like to get up periodically and annoy people by walking up and down the plane. Window is OK I guess, but usually only on short haul flights. Centre seats? Please no.

So. Window, Aisle or Centre? Can you stand all of them, or just 1 or 2?

I will sit anywhere (I’m just glad to be on the plane heading somewhere).
I will normally offer to take the middle seat because my family does have preferences for the aisle or window.
I do not move once I am seated.

I got to have an Isle , my legs are just way to long, I need to stretch them out, and cause Im to big for planes, I want the isle so I could get up and fake pee a few times, so I could stand and walk

I really prefer window, but when I travel alone, I take the aisle so I can get up and down without bothering two strangers. When I travel with DH, he wants the aisle so then I'm in the middle.

So the answer is, "Yes"?

There's also a little trick I have learned. On 777, A380 or 747 aircraft (dunno about 787) there are two aisles to walk along, punctualted by three lengths of seats, left centre and right. I'll go for an aisle seat, if I can, in the centre bank but on the right side of the aircraft. Why? Most families will walk to their seats on the OTHER aisle, leaving the over-head bin all to myself ;)

I'm an aisle person. And, DH is a window person. We make great traveling companions as we each get what we want!

Window. I like the view.

We were flying back from Fl last week and flew over our neighborhood. I got a picture on my phone. :) Kind of cool.

Very cool!

If I'm by myself, I do enjoy the window. If I'm with my family, I tend to take the middle. - DH prefers the isle, and I gave DS the window when he was little and fascinated. Now it's just habit, like when everyone normally sits in "their" seat at the table.

Aisle. I don't like feeling trapped, so need the aisle to get up quickly if needed. I also prefer to sit as close to an exit as possible.

I travel with my 3 children. I always sit on the aisle, my eldest son sits on the aisle across from me. My youngest son sits by the window, and my daughter sits in the centre.

My daughter refuses to sit by a window on anything apart from a car, she’s particularly against window seats on planes and always has been.

I prefer the window as I like to sleep (or pretend to) on the plane so strangers aren't trying to have a conversation with me. Also, it's nice to be able to squish myself against the window and not have strangers' arms touching mine. When we fly with DD, she ends up taking the window, Dh in the middle so he can talk to her about airplanes (he's an aviation mech), and I get stuck in the aisle. I've never been a fan of the aisle as people frequently bump into you as they walk past.

I'm also a right side of the plane person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter