Who's going in DECEMBER '04 & where are you staying thread!

Dec. 15-20 Poly GV

Going to do MVMCP not sure of the date, will decide at the end of the week.

This is our first time in December...kids don't know it's a christmas surprise from their daddy!!

We'll be there for our honeymoon from November 27th - December 5th. We're staying at CSR and haven't decided which day to do MVMCP yet!

We will be at Wilerness Lodge Dec 14th-18th...

PS: Just added another night...new dates Dec 14th-19th...:bounce:

We will be staying at GF Dec 3-7. This is our second December trip first time at GF. We are so excited and can't wait to see how beautiful the resort is with the holiday decorations!!

We'll be there 5th - 11th, at POP....never seen DIS at christmas!! cant wait!

I'll be there with my 23 year old son from December 11 to 17. The first 3 nights are at Pop Century ($55 night) and the last 3 nights are at Wilderness Lodge (my favorite and $119 a night). This is our first trip at Christmas time and I'm so excited!

Sondra :earsgirl:

We are going to be there Dec. 3-12 @ Beach Club Concierge! We are also doing MVMCP on December 7th! I can't wait to return "home!"

:earsboy: :tongue:

bradpierce5....WELCOME to the DIS!!!!!

And we love the BC CL also! What a great place to stay for WDW festivities!::yes::

My husband & I are going for the first time in December
12/26-12/30 Coronado Springs
12/30-1/1/05 POP!

I am soooo excited!! Cannot wait to see all the decorations. We did the Backstage Magic tour 7/02 & saw all of the decorations in the warehouse & people working to get everything ready for the holidays. I bet it is BEAUTIFUL.

ALso can't wait to see it snow on Main Street:Pinkbounc
JUST CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We will be there 12/11-12/19 with bells on!!! Staying @ POP. Can't wait, it seems too be all I can think about sometimes.::yes::

We'll be there from 12/19 to 12/26 at AKL Concierge.....

Then it's on to the Swan from 12/26 to 01/02.

I save all year for this :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter