Who's going in DECEMBER '04 & where are you staying thread!

Count us in! We'll be at the SWAN from 12/9-12/12, don't want to miss the holiday cheer at WDW this year!!

We also have an earlier trip planned next month but we'll have to see on that one, all of these hurricanes are making my head spin!! Almost literally!!:earseek:

:Pinkbounc :bounce: We will be at the Dolphin Dec. 17 through Dec 27th. This will be our third Christmas clelebrating with Mickey! We will also be celebrating our son's 10th BDAY on 12-22.

:earsboy: Can't wait to be in the middle of the MAGIC!!:earsgirl:

My family will be at the Poly from December 17-27th. Eleven glorious days! Ten splendid nights.

Our first stay at the Poly and our first stay over the Chrsitmas Holiday.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll be at BWV 12/12-12/17. Me, DS5 and DD2 for sure, maybe DH as well.

CP on 12/13 (not sure about dinner pkg yet)
MVMCP on 12/14

11-27-04 THROUGH 12-6-04

2 NIGHTS AT AKL SAVANNA VIEW THEN

7 NIGHTS POLY LVC

MVMCP ON 11-30-04 AND MAYBE 1 MORE TIME!

FIRST TIME TO DISNEY AT CHRISTMAS

25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TRIP!

First trip in December for us and we can't wait!

We are staying December 3rd through the 11th.

The 3rd through the 8th will be at Shades of Green.

The 8th through the 11th will be at the Yacht Club.

We've got CP scheduled for the 6th and MVMCP for the 7th!

This is a suprise for our DD's and I'm now trying to think up some fun ways to break the news to them. :teeth:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Originally posted by disneysnowflake
We are going from Dec 11 to Dec 18. We're staying at POFQ. We're doing MVMCP on Dec 14th.
I'm very excited!!

We'll be at POFQ at that same time, checking in the same day, but leaving a day earlier. If you see a silly group of 2 30-something couples, wave at us!:wave2:

My best friend and I will be at WL 12/2-12/9. This is her first trip ever to WDW and I think the WL during the holidays will blow her away. It sure impressed me last December.
Kathi :thewave:

We'll be there from Dec. 17-24.... staying at AKL then HRH then Beach Club !
MVMCP 12-17
CP 12-23 ...
Can't Wait !!!!!!!!! :thewave:

Dec. 16-23 at WL -- and we're finally into double digits, after our countdown clock started at more than 700 days:teeth:

We will be at CBR 2-7 December! My first trip in December and my boyfriend's first trip EVER (such a deprived childhood! :earseek: ). We have a CP pkg. with Rose & Crown ressies for 12/3 and will be at MVMCP on 12/5. Love how that counter gets lower and lower...and lower...and lower! :bounce:

We will be staying at the GF Dec. 12-19th. Can't wait to see the huge tree in the GF's lobby and looking forward to MVMCP!!!:wave2:

We were lucky to get a 1BR Boardwalk view at the Boardwalk Villas for Dec 11-18. We can hardly wait. :bounce:

we'll be there the 12-20th. Staying at CBR my favorite moderate

We will be there Dec 16-19 staying at the POFQ. This will be our first trip during christmas. We can hardly wait to see all the pretty decorations. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!