Whos Careeer would you like to see how it turned out if not for premature death

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Actor and Musician

Musician - would be Elvis, hew as in his 40,s and Im sure he ad a second act in him

Actor- Freddie Prinze he had (like elvis charisma out the ying yang ), died at 22

Music - John Lennon. I like to think he and Paul ( and the other 2 ;)) could have done a few things together occasionally.
Actor - James Dean who was in his early 20s when he died in the car crash.

I guess he’d count as a musician - Jonathan Larson. He wrote the musical Rent and died suddenly the morning of the first Off-Broadway preview. He won three Tony awards and a Pulitzer posthumously and changed musical theatre forever. I wonder what he could have achieved if he’d lived past 35.

Jonathan Brandis and John Candy.

You beat me to Johnathan Brandis.

I'm not a NASCAR followerer anymore but there was a time I was. Grew up on it :) It was hard when I heard about Alan Kulwicki(sp?). Would have loved to see how far he would have gone.

Musician: Buddy Holly and/or Patsy Cline

Musician: Freddie Mercury!!!!

This. :thumbsup2 The movie Bohemian Rhapsody, compiled some of Queen's greatest hits for us and gave us a glimpse into the band that is so much part of the background soundtrack of our lifetime.

David Bowie - he was still working on one last album. I would have loved to have had him complete it and perform it live.

JFK Jr. He was just starting to do great things.

Princess Diana, she was embarking on a new life alone, without the Royal baggage. She would have used her fame to highlight more causes the world needed to learn about - more than what dress she wore.

Last edited:
I always wonder if the sheer brilliance of some of these people led them to early deaths. *Something* seemed to drive them to go at life in many cases self destructively. They’re stuck in a time warp leaving us wondering what could have been. It’s likely they could have faded into obscurity if not for their untimely deaths and become boring old farts.

Anyhoo my answers:
Heath Ledger
Phil Hartman
River Phoenix

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter