Which CL rooms are closest to the lounge?

iambrink

DIS Veteran
I have been reading through the CL posts and getting very confused with all the info.

So which CL rooms are close to the lounge. I would prefer not to have to meander throughout the resort to get to the lounge which sounds kind of lazy, but really a matter of paying for convenience. I like the thought of the BC, but it sounds like the rooms can be all over the place. I am considering BC, YC, CR, or poly, but would be open to others if the layout were right.

thanks for the input.

I have been reading through the CL posts and getting very confused with all the info.

So which CL rooms are close to the lounge. I would prefer not to have to meander throughout the resort to get to the lounge which sounds kind of lazy, but really a matter of paying for convenience. I like the thought of the BC, but it sounds like the rooms can be all over the place. I am considering BC, YC, CR, or poly, but would be open to others if the layout were right.

thanks for the input.

Well, at any of the resorts you can request a room close to the lounge.

That said, when we stayed at CR and Poly, the rooms were close. The flip side for Poly is that the Hawaii building isn't super-close to the main building (IMO), so you'll have to do some "meandering" outside. Not sure about BC and YC. When we stayed at BWI, though, we were one of the furthest rooms from the lounge, and I didn't think it was far at all. It was farther to the elevators than to the lounge (which meant a fair amount of "meandering" inside).

Well, at any of the resorts you can request a room close to the lounge.

That said, when we stayed at CR and Poly, the rooms were close. The flip side for Poly is that the Hawaii building isn't super-close to the main building (IMO), so you'll have to do some "meandering" outside. Not sure about BC and YC. When we stayed at BWI, though, we were one of the furthest rooms from the lounge, and I didn't think it was far at all. It was farther to the elevators than to the lounge (which meant a fair amount of "meandering" inside).

Thanks. every little tidbit of info helps. i guess i just thought that all CL would be set up like the Fantasy and Dream concierge where the rooms are kind of all around the lounge or just down the stairs. Requesting a room close to the lounge is a good suggestion.

That said, when we stayed at CR and Poly, the rooms were close. The flip side for Poly is that the Hawaii building isn't super-close.

It's a 2 minute walk to the Great Ceremonial house from the Hawaii building.

You can request rooms close to the lounge but they are all just down a corridor that enters into the lounge.

... I would prefer not to have to meander throughout the resort to get to the lounge which sounds kind of lazy, but really a matter of paying for convenience...
and so are all the other CL guest. If proxmity to the lounge is of interest you might consider placing this request in your reservation.

... I would prefer not to have to meander throughout the resort to get to the lounge which sounds kind of lazy...
Normally, CL guest are on the same level with some exceptions due to a room type. We have stayed CL during most of our stays and never had an issue and when not in close proxmity of the lounge we ended up with a better view. Overall, Disney references the average guest walks 10 miles a day, so I think anyone staying CL will be OK.

At most resorts, there are CL rooms right next to the lounge as well as farther away. As far as I know, all you can do is request to be close -- there's really no way to guarantee it. As much as people complain about the long hallways (and we've been in the 2nd farthest room from the lounge at both the BC and the Poly, and pretty far at the GF), it's really not that bad.:confused3

We were in the furthest room from the CL at the YC and it was a decent hike from the CL and everything else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter