Where to find trading pins for less?

MattMatts-Momma

311 Miles from the Wilderness Lodge!!
Hi,
I have been reading this board for about a week now, there is a lot of great information here. I also posted this on another board, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to post here either.

I was wondering if anyone had some input on where I could find some of the trading pins for Walt Disney World. I think my 3.5 year old would really enjoy doing this while we are there. I have been searching for them on ebay and of course keep getting outbid.. are there any other sources that you have used to get them and not spent a fortune? Please share..Do you think 10-15 pins would be enough to start with? Would less be OK? This is his first trip and I want it to be great!!

Thank you in advance

I've bought about a dozen or more quality pins on Ebay through one seller, jacidisneypin. All her pins are genuine Disney pins, NO Sedesma or Propins (Those are cheap Spanish pins that most people won't trade for). Shipping is always free. I've been very pleased with them, and the prices are good. I like them so much, I may not trade them!

Even if you are getting outbid, Ebay is probably the best option still... just keep trying...

If you're sick of it the website above is good. Also, if you cant get pins until you're at the park, they have the most at the station in downtown disney. The cheapest character pins are 6.95, I think...

Hi!
My DD started trading pins last week at WDW and we found a set of 4 pins for $20 that they sell at almost every pin stand in the park. They are faces of baby pooh, piglet, eeyore and tigger or I think there is also one with the whole body of the baby pooh characters. The CMs have lots of those pins on their lanyards because everyone figures out those are the cheapest ones to buy and then you can trade them for the better pins. I think the cheapest individual pins are $6.95 and any of the more detailed pins are at least $8.95. My daughter bought 2 pins to keep and then 2 packages of 4 pins each and traded all but one of those! It really is a lot of fun.

Enjoy your pin trading!
:wave2:

A good way to get pins is when you go there they have a ton of places where you can buy pins. When you go... try and buy the cheap ones because then you can trade the cheap pins for nice new ones. Or you can buy one of the necklaces that already has the pins on it (DD has a pooh bear one) and then just trade them all away !

Have fun pin trading !!!!

I read somewhere that you can get them at wal*mart in Orlando, but I don't know if this is true. :confused3 Also, I think you can get them at the Disney Store website, but I'm not confident about that either. The website from above looks pretty reasonable to me. Have a ton of fun on your WDW Vacation!! :thumbsup2

Our Disney trips usually start with a stop at Disney's Character premier in Orlando Premium outlets. We buy their $3 pins and use them as traders. My girls usually trade with CMs so it's not important that the pins has an unpopular/old character. We have also gotten some good deals on e-bay but they are usually for pins we want to keep . . . not trade. Orlando Premium Outlets is right off 535 near exit 68 off I-4. A very short distance from WDW resort area. Go early in the day as the pins can sell out fast. They also have some great Disney souvies at discount prices. Here's their website:http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17

Happy trading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter