Where In The World #7

IMG_6143-1.jpg

You're on the right track! :thumbsup2 Yes, it is in Fantasyland. Next guess SHOULD be the right one! :tink:

Diane♥Disney;46632014 said:
It's a Small World?

:eek: You are right! WHY don't I have a picture of the 3 of us women/Disboarders????!!!!! :mad: And there we had Jason to take the picture! We MUST go back now :rotfl2:

Castle or carrousel?

:rotfl: I was thinking the same thing! Jason was there...WHERE'S the picture of the 3 of you? :rotfl:

I decided to go easy on everyone after my "bird/horse" photo! :lmao: Yes Ma'am, it's the Carrousel! :cool1:

IMG_6141.jpg
:tink:

Is it in MK? It looks to be glass...in a food service establishment? :tink:

It's not in the MK. Not glass and not in a food service.

:rotfl: I was thinking the same thing! Jason was there...WHERE'S the picture of the 3 of you? :rotfl:

I decided to go easy on everyone after my "bird/horse" photo! :lmao: Yes Ma'am, it's the Carrousel! :cool1:

IMG_6141.jpg

Nice picture.:thumbsup2 I love the sky.

Let's see if this one is more of a challenge:

WaltDisneyWorld2012351-1.jpg

First thought was either Frontierland or AK?

Diane♥Disney;46634228 said:
It's not in the MK. Not glass and not in a food service.
Nice picture.:thumbsup2 I love the sky.

Isn't that pink sky beautiful? One of my favorite pictures.

Not MK so I'll ask about AK; is it in an attraction? :tink:

Hi South Carolina! :wave: Can't remember if you've been here before, if you have it's been awhile so I'll say :welcome: and hope you become a regular!

But...sorry to both of you; not at MK or AK so not in Frontierland or on the Jungle Cruise. :tink:

what about HS?

Isn't that pink sky beautiful? One of my favorite pictures.

Not MK so I'll ask about AK; is it in an attraction? :tink:

Not in AK and not part of an attraction.

Hi South Carolina! :wave: Can't remember if you've been here before, if you have it's been awhile so I'll say :welcome: and hope you become a regular!

But...sorry to both of you; not at MK or AK so not in Frontierland or on the Jungle Cruise. :tink:

Jeff has HS covered so I'll go with Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter